Guilty Spark 343 Is Now Completed Pix Inside!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok well the black coat around the eye area is now done looking good still drying will post pix tomorrow just looking for a blue for the ball or maybe doing a light kit for in there.

sorry for the double post but here are the pix of the outter cage and eye area black detail now we get to carve the other lines in or paint one of the two but we are not looking forward to that.

1020596h.jpg

Well things were going good until we had a tiny set back. The outer part of guilty is cracking a little so we are going to try and fix him but he will make a one day appearance at comic con. The day he's making the appearance i'm not sure yet but when the time gets sooner i will let you guys know

Ouch... Bondo's cracking AFTER you got your paint down...

Godspeed with this thing, going the rest of the way to the finish. I'm sure it'll look awesome.

yeah we are doin a light kit for the eye and yes i know we where pissed about the crack but we talked to Roodkill about our ideas and he thoiught they would work so we have started to fix him here are the pix and also yeah the paint but o well just sand down bondo over the crack and also sand him and paint him so he should be fixed real soon cros our fingers.

ok for the fixing idea we drilled a hole and fillin the front part with expanding harding foam.

1020599.jpg

1020598.jpg

1020597.jpg

Looks awesome! I want to build one of these sometime... hey, a 343 guiltyspark lamp! now THAT's the ultimate light fixture... (seeing stuff on this forum's bad for me. I mean, I get too MANY ideas! Stop being so creative 405th!) :)

as for lighting u could get a piece of frosted glass that fits and 1 blue led light

it makes a cool glow instead of a straight up blinding light

either way its really looking good

Thanks for the idea we are going to try it but for now our number 1 priority is fixing this cracking even if it means that i have to redo the outer part of him.

ok well we fixed the oh-ohs so it should be fine goin to sand it where the cracks are and bondo and sand and paint those parts again.

Hey, I went and made the eye piece today. I'll post images of it very shortly. However I have some LED's I'll insert later. I Tried a set Halogens and I'm seeing everything in a lovely shade of green so I think they'll be bright enough for him.

Re-bondoed on the uh-oh parts which is complete. Now we are waiting for it to dry and will post pix later on (after i get some food lol)

Well we were on schedule on fixing the small uh-oh, but as we were leaving we noticed the uh-oh turned into an awww crap. Needless to say I will be re-pepping the outer cage tonight. And of course we will keep you guys posted on the progress

1020600.jpg

spartan-087 said:
Well we were on schedule on fixing the small uh-oh, but as we were leaving we noticed the uh-oh turned into an awww crap. Needless to say I will be re-pepping the outer cage tonight. And of course we will keep you guys posted on the progress]

You do realize why this keeps cracking on you right?

Because it's exploding with awesomeness. Just saying. Good luck on the fix.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back