Guilty Spark 343 Is Now Completed Pix Inside!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah i just cut out the pieces for the outer circle and hopefully tomorrow i will have him pepped then this weekend will probably resin him.

well hopefully 2nd time plz no 3rd time plzzzzzzzzzzzzz.but hey he is now re-pepped. here are the pix of the outer pepped again and it looks better then the 1st time. o and thanks for all the comments and getting this W.I.P. put as the W.I.P. of the week this week.it is a great honor for me and my hubby.and dont mind Drop Dead Fred in the background love watching movies from the past.

1020606p.jpg

1020605t.jpg

1020604.jpg

Glad to see you didn't give up! :D

I was pretty annoyed when my 25cm shoulder didn't fit so I had to re-Pep it at 27cm... 2 freaking cm more...

MW Immortalking said:
I was pretty annoyed when my 25cm shoulder didn't fit so I had to re-Pep it at 27cm... 2 freaking cm more...

lifestory of every one of my helmets execpt the ONE im not finishing :angry

Last edited by a moderator:
well its been a while since we have updated this thread but figured i would let every1 know that we have not droped guilty he is still being worked on we are almost done bondoing and the pain is the butt part of saning him again but will post pix soon. we promise.

Any more news on the Guilty Spark? This was looking fantastic - despite the cracks and remakes. Have you managed to get the LEDs working?

Since I just finish my Oni Op Armor I'm hoping i can start concentrating more on guilty. The outer has been sanded down and hopefully we can start priming that soon. But its going to be slow due to the fact spartan-005 is going out to sea for awhile.

spartan-005 said:
yeah a long time if dang N. Korea keeps it up.

silly armed asians.......... :eek

best of luck on your trip....deployment.....thing....... !

cant wait to see giulty up and floating

Last edited by a moderator:
well right now its not for sure i am just goin to canada and then hawaii for war games but if the stuff keeps going the way it is we may go so as of now im hom in augest.

nice work... I remember unfolding that a while ago because I wanted to make one... sadly its still unfinished...

Id love to see what your finished one ends up looking like!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back