Guilty Spark 343 Is Now Completed Pix Inside!

Status
Not open for further replies.
update well guilty is not about 90% complete just a few more parts to sand had to do a bit of filling with bondo this afternoon will be done tomorrow or friday will post pix with it completely sanded. then its on to paint then if we have the time the lights and voice box.

1020572.jpg

1020571a.jpg

1020570.jpg

1020569r.jpg

ok all done with the sanding an the hubby was playig with fine grit and he said 100 nice 120 wow smooth and 320 omg cum in pants smooth lol. will sand with fine grit and wet sand then time for paint job.will post pix tomorrow on it sanded with 120 grit.

ok well tried to play with the LED idea today and blew out the LED so yeah LED's and 9 volt battery dont mix lol. i will have to play with it more now but the bulb was nice and bright for the 2 sec it worked lol.

ok well he is all done sanding so when it warms up tomorrow morning i will go and give him a coat of primer but after we sanded him with 320 grit he s all smooth and we gave him the look of being battle damaged since he is a couple hundred thousand years old and been thru the flood shooting at him so yeah.

1020588.jpg

1020587.jpg

1020586.jpg

1020585.jpg

1020584.jpg

1020583.jpg

1020582.jpg

1020581.jpg

1020580.jpg

Wow, this looks really good. And you're idea of attaching him to your suit is awesome. It would be great if you could fill him in and pump him full of helium and attach him like a balloon, then he'd really be floating around!! He'd be too heavy, but maybe a lightweight version.....

Can't wait to see it finished. :D

"I'm slim Sparky, yes I'm the real Sparky, all you other slim Sparkies will be hidin' in the darky, so won't the real slim Sparky please float up? Please float up? Please float up?"

-343 Guilty Spark, after 968,000 years of boredom

I got the chance to view this in person yesterday and I have to say that this is for sure a topic to watch. Wait until this baby is finished with the voice box and finish this will be one hell of a prop.

ooohhh

you should put a small switch on your glove and any time you pass some on have a little speaker in him say "oh hello" and the other way is for just walking around with him humming. And if you get a three way switch the third should totally be "Hello I am 343 guilty spark of installation 0-4" I would lol so hard if I passed you with you wearing that.

wife says thanks for all the replys we are not looking at how to make the lens for the eye tried hot glue and a few other ways and nothing is working.and also if anyone know hoe to make a led kit would u plz help im not electronic smart i am tool smart lol.

wife says thanks for all the replys we are not looking at how to make the lens for the eye tried hot glue and a few other ways and nothing is working.and also if anyone know hoe to make a led kit would u plz help im not electronic smart i am tool smart lol.

spartan-005 said:

If you guys want it LED dysplayed on the cheap, I'll make a kit around 15$ if you fund me the money to do so. I can get it done in about 2 hours or so. Let me know, that gives you a chance to see the flood costume and the pelican in foam blocking right now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Roodkill said:
If you guys want it LED dysplayed on the cheap, I'll make a kit around 15$ if you fund me the money to do so. I can get it done in about 2 hours or so. Let me know, that gives you a chance to see the flood costume and the pelican in foam blocking right now.

sounds good just let me know your schedule this week since you know i dont work wed or thurs or just give me a call.

Last edited by a moderator:
well here is pix of him not with his silver paint job now to just do the light kit and the detail paint job and he will be done and if we have the time the voice box.

1020592.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back