Gundam Helm Starting Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
2009-09-20-58928.jpg

2009-09-20-59007.jpg

enjoy im so... tyred...... my hands hurt the glue makes it hard to type................

Take a break, you've been working hard.

I can't believe I just said that. Must......keep..........building. Muah ha ha ha haaaa. :D

Seriously, keep at it. It's looking awesome.

it raid were i live and the humidty warped the chest on the sides but ill use thin arc baord to put on the inside make way stronger when i resin it

I'm helping a few people with their projects. I tackle them in the order I recieve them. I just finished this one and started on the next. Finished it and started on the next. Still have a few before I could get to it. Judging from your pics, my scale on the ODST wouldn't work for you.

This is JUICE at Ironkamakazes house. We're getting everything ready for the release tonight. Gamestop here asked 'kaze if he would show up in his armor.

Very nice! I've been a long time gundam fanatic and this will definitely be a project in the future. Looking good!

UPDATE I GOT THE RESINED ARM AND THE SABERS DONE AND ALL I NEED NOW IS THE OTHER ARM WAIT THIGHS AND SHINS WELL ENJOY MEMBERS OF THE 405TH THIS IS THE 405TH >.<'

SupermanExtreme1 said:
omg!

this is gonna be awesome

can't wait to see you wear the whole suit!

later today im putting the full finished jet pack done im just finishing the other saber and psting pics soon and the jets later tonight

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking good. Did you have any more problems besides the warpage? I went back and re-scaled all the pieces in my thread to be more costume friendly, if you haven't seen it already.

JUICE said:
Looking good. Did you have any more problems besides the warpage? I went back and re-scaled all the pieces in my thread to be more costume friendly, if you haven't seen it already.

Nothing really warped minor in the forearm but here are the new pica of the sabers done

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back