Gundam Helm Starting Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Truly awesome man!!! I want to build one but it will have to wait till after I do a Hulkbuster. Keep up the good work, will be checking back often.

Ok im just about done with the jet pack and im about to pst pics then i have to w8 for ink for my printer so i can print out the waist and legs and other arm

Deathcoreknight said:
Ok im just about done with the jet pack and im about to pst pics then i have to w8 for ink for my printer so i can print out the waist and legs and other arm

Ok im really tired so heres my jet pack so far BUT and thats a BIG BUT i also have my WAR HAMMER fore arms

2009-11-2816-54-35735.jpg

2009-11-2816-53-54031.jpg

2009-11-2816-53-35750.jpg

2009-11-2816-53-08603.jpg

2009-11-2816-53-13178.jpg
Enjoy well im going to take a break and ill finish it later tonight.......

Last edited by a moderator:
NO im super chief spider man SHHHHHHHHHHHH ~.O..... im almost done with all the jets yes but i got on ink so i have to w8 till can dig threw my stacks of card stock to find other armor to build maybe ill build the rifle i printed out a while ago

Kodorei said:
Nice to see something different for a change.

OK IM TRIED BUT I GOT THE GUN HALF WAY DONE HERE U GO th_2009-11-2820-52-27564.jpg

2009-11-2900-30-30947.jpg

2009-11-2900-29-42270.jpg

the saber i put on just to see what a barrel will look like its for fun well enjoy :)

I dunno how you're doing this

but its incredible.

damn...I thought my project was hard

yours is like the mother of all armor builds

your moving along a lot faster then i am. good work so far.

oh watch out for the V on the head, it will be a huge pain for you to fiberglass. you may want to look into sculpting something for it

LT-GRAVE said:
your moving along a lot faster then i am. good work so far.

oh watch out for the V on the head, it will be a huge pain for you to fiberglass. you may want to look into sculpting something for it

Personally, I'm thinking of pepping then molding the helmet to make this easier.

Spawnd said:
Personally, I'm thinking of pepping then molding the helmet to make this easier.

Thank you all for the support but later tonight ill have the gundam Rifle all done but the barrel idk yet ill pst w/e i got done DUN DUN DUN SUPRISE hahahahaha wait and see :)

Deathcoreknight said:
Thank you all for the support but later tonight ill have the gundam Rifle all done but the barrel idk yet ill pst w/e i got done DUN DUN DUN SUPRISE hahahahaha wait and see :)

th_2009-11-2913-30-15735.jpg

OK HERE IS ANOTHER VID HOPE U LIKE SRRRY FOR THE BAD CAM :( :)

i think the rifle may be a bit gig for your suit, but working with it smaller will probably give you a lot of problems.

i dont know what you are doing for you hands, but if you find some big bulky gloves it may help with the difference in scale

LT-GRAVE said:
i think the rifle may be a bit gig for your suit, but working with it smaller will probably give you a lot of problems.

i dont know what you are doing for you hands, but if you find some big bulky gloves it may help with the difference in scale

im going to make a wire system in my hands so that when i move my fingers they wover the same time idk how ill do this but ill use big gloves and coat hanger and foam

thats a different idea. didnt think of something like that.

i need my kid to sleep so that i can get back to work on mine. i should have had the limbs done by now

LT-GRAVE said:
thats a different idea. didnt think of something like that.

i need my kid to sleep so that i can get back to work on mine. i should have had the limbs done by now

OK HERE IS MY LAST VID FOR A WHILE I GOT SCHOOL TOMORROW SO IDK THINK ILL BE DOING ANY THING ON IT SO ENJOY th_2009-11-2917-24-20589-2.jpg :)

That is looking f***ing awesome. You should put green led's in for the eyes. Like on the side so that it lights up. But doesn't block your vision.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back