Gundam Peps

Status
Not open for further replies.

akiba sama

I have been working on some gundam heads. If they work out ok I will work on the rest of the armor.

4102549934_117de131fc_o.jpg

Ver Ka better of the two

4102549838_31f3242cd3_o.jpg

RX-78 BETA

TThat's sweet, you did a Great job with the RX-78 Ka, It would be awesome to see the rest of the gundam armor, and I'd be happy to test pep parts for you.

Prince NEO said:
TThat's sweet, you did a Great job with the RX-78 Ka, It would be awesome to see the rest of the gundam armor, and I'd be happy to test pep parts for you.

That would be cool ifyou could. I just started the KA ver ok so far. but just started. Need to see if other people can do it as well or if I need to edit the 3d model it's self to make the pep where there isn't so many tiny parts. Some stuff i dont think can be done. like the head cannons would have to be some kind of a wood bead painted.

Last edited by a moderator:
still working on it. May work. But will work on it later. Just glad it wasnt that many part.

4104679894_53f613e999_o.jpg

Shield

Here id the beam Rifle still needs to be taken apart. I also found another person that made one but is in 3 parts will post that to

4103935877_fb321f424e_o.jpg

Gun

ok the bigest problem i came across was the V on the head. i need to dull down the tip and make the back of it more round.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back