Gungnir helmet with camera and video glasses

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashgro

Jr Member
Hi for a commission i'm making a halo reach gungnir helmet with build in camera and video glasses for sight and though i'd share my progress with you.

with watermark.jpgrender 5.jpg
this model is not the latest version i added more detail and fixed mistakes.

i am currently waiting for materials and gear to arive before i continue

Awesome. To my knowledge there are very few Gungnir helmets. It'll be interesting to see how this goes.

im gona 3d print the helmet itself the model was made for 3d printing. the next step is printing the helmet and prepping the camera and glasses so they go in the helmet.

That has long been an idea for me. I loved the Gungnir helmet design, and have wanted to make one with the little peep hole camera and video glasses or something.

I just don't have the time (or money :p) at the moment. I am currently trying to crunch out (my first) a custom Reach Spartan in two months.

I am certainly excited to see someone with the same Idea, and cant wait to see what you use. Good luck!

-C.R

That has long been an idea for me. I loved the Gungnir helmet design, and have wanted to make one with the little peep hole camera and video glasses or something.

I just don't have the time (or money :p) at the moment. I am currently trying to crunch out (my first) a custom Reach Spartan in two months.

I am certainly excited to see someone with the same Idea, and cant wait to see what you use. Good luck!

-C.R

its a fun project still waiting for the camera to come in and everythings been a little delayed by my printer desiding the feeder didnt needed to be plugged in but back on track. Also checked out you costume nice work

- - - Updated - - -

there will be pictures arround monday

its a fun project still waiting for the camera to come in and everythings been a little delayed by my printer desiding the feeder didnt needed to be plugged in but back on track. Also checked out you costume nice work

- - - Updated - - -

there will be pictures arround monday

Yay! Cant wait for the pictures!
I will definatly be watching this thread closely. I cant wait to see the end results :3

How is this entire thing being powered? LiPo battery?

Also thanks! I would update atm, but I am pretty pooped -w-

Good luck, and cant wait to see what you use!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back