Gustav-092's - Emile's kukri knife prop (Heavy Pics)

Gustav 092

Jr Member
The last week i had insanelly amuonts of free time from college. So i think "why i dont make a prop?. Yeah thats sound awesome. Lets make the Emile's knife!!!"... So this are the results so far...

P1010759.jpg

P1010760-2.jpg

P1010762-4.jpg

P1010761-3.jpg

P1010762-5.jpg

P1010763-1.jpg

P1010764.jpg

P1010765.jpg

P1010766.jpg

P1010767.jpg

Charlie13

Member DIN
S133
Hey there,
Awesome knife so far.I alway admire poeple with such building-skills. Are you going to paint it?

Ravenwolf

really impressive.
makes me wish i was able to work on projects similiar to this. *kicks self for still living in an apartment*

good luck on finishing it :D can't wait to see it done!

cfh935

Perfect.... simply perfect. I imagine with the wood it gives it weight and balance. What type of wood and what thickness did you use?

Gustav 092

Jr Member
thanks dudes

Perfect.... simply perfect. I imagine with the wood it gives it weight and balance. What type of wood and what thickness did you use?

the type of wood that i did use, i no konw how you call it, but here in Venezuela we call it BALZA, you know the kind of wood that architects use to make wood models, i know it isn't the best to make props but a friend who is studing aschitecture gave to me for free so i use it. And the thickness its 6 milimeters... i thinking to make a reach ar when i finish this semester at college... But i'll see

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.