Guys I Need Help With Scaling

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexSpartan177

I need help scaling my ODST Armor..... I read all the Tuts but are to confusing for me so, Im asking if somebody can do the scaling for me??? Please

last link in my sig. Thats the best tutorial on scaling pepakura armour out there that I know of. It it can't help you, then PM me after you nhave tried it more then 3 times without success. Make sure you try all 3 methods!

I've created a file in Excel that should help with Xtreme's Method #1. See if it works for you.

Pepakura Conversion Kit:

.xls file

Pepakura Conversion Kit

.xlsx file

Pepakura Conversion Kit

All you have to do is insert numbers in the red boxes and Tada, you end up with the proper Pep Scaling Numbers to achieve a perfect fit for any height.

It's not perfect, you still have to measure an image or a model like Method #1 states, However,you could use the image Xtreme provides in his tutorial to measure out.

Peace

chwbcc

Thanks, Chwbcc this really helps!!!

But I dont know If I did it right. Can somebody check if its right???

Here is a pic, I printed the pic and after I measure everything, I scanned it

[attachment=13502:img001.jpg]

When I do my scaling, I first measure myself for the armor piece that I am doing. Usually for the helmet, I add an extra 2 inches to leave room for padding and stuff.

Once I have all my measurements in inches, I convert it to mm since pepakura v3 works in mm. Since I usually measure for height, I just make sure I put my measurement conversion in the height box in pepakura when I scale my stuff. I have not had really any problems doing it that way. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back