Hʎlf-life 2 Born Poster

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexleo

Yeah, I drew the Hʎlf-Life 2 Born poster.

[attachment=8097:born.jpg]

To clear Up alot of crap, I traced a VERY small image.

I made it bigger than did the details from looking. Not tracing.

What the hell? Someone makes some fan art and gets slammed for it?

What the f*** is this? Yayap.com?

"What is yayap.com?" you say?

Exactly.

Just ask Doom. He knows what it is.

I have to say, I suck at hands. I have to commend you for being able to create an anatomicly correct (enough) hand with minimal brush strokes.

Gman said:
Hahaha...

Get out Mr. Elitist Comedian. Your little show's cancelled.

Normally, I'm lecturing Arbiter, but, really? Just because he decided to share something he made does not justify your insulting responses. Atleast be constructive if your going to be an asshat. Better yet, post links to your "amazing" 3D fan art so I can unload the crappy responses all over it.

I believe this is why so few newer members end up staying with the community long term, because elitists that have "skill" at art feel the need to rain on everyone else's parade.

Please take your rude comments back to 4chan or The Flood, because no one needs it here, k thx.

Last edited by a moderator:
aww come on guys, Something like that would have taken me hours to draw. I can draw stick guys like Da Vinci, and the Chief, but his hand always come out all boogley. I think it's pretty good.

I wasn't laughing at the artwork, it's good. I was just laughing at the post. All he said was yah i drew this poster. Sorry for seeming like an ass.

Gman said:
I wasn't laughing at the artwork, it's good. I was just laughing at the post. All he said was yah i drew this poster. Sorry for seeming like an ass.
"Get some sleep" is all I have to say. 12:07 AM?! Crazy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back