Status
Not open for further replies.

mardJaderp

I've known about 405th for awhile, but it wasn't until now I decided to scroll through the threads. Recently I've gotten into the ODSTs more than the Spartans, but I more specifically gotten into the Halo 2 (Anniversary) ODSTs. For some reason, I find them a bit more appealing than the Halo 3 ODSTs and it's a damn shame that no one is making pepakura files for these badasses.

So far, I've taken the liberty of doing a deep search through the internet to find at least 3D files for the ODSTs. Lucky me, I found them. Problem is, they're made for 3D printing meaning they are kind of thick to make them rigid, as well as the fact that they aren't unfolded (duh). Unless someone manages to unfold them within a reasonable time, I'm gonna take the liberty of unfolding the parts to the best of my ability since I am completely new to this.

Hopefully I can get this entire cosplay done before Halloween or at least before the next LVL UP EXPO event here in Vegas.

(Sadly, there is no elbow pad but I guess its not that important to the build)

Attachments

• 03 (Reference).jpg
    03 (Reference).jpg
    281.2 KB · Views: 244
  • 04 (Reference).jpg
    04 (Reference).jpg
    272.2 KB · Views: 191
  • PDO Files.zip
    612.8 KB · Views: 219
  • OBJ Files.zip
    267.5 KB · Views: 184
So far, I've unfolded the shoulder pad and knee cap. Sadly, I'm not that good at unfolding more complex pieces so it's gonna take a extraordinarily long time figure out. Hopefully, I can get all the unfolding done within a month or two.

Attachments

• Shoulder Pad (Left).pdo
    143 KB · Views: 171
  • Knee Cap (Left).pdo
    77.2 KB · Views: 152
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back