H3 Chief and Marines

Status
Not open for further replies.

hapakid88

O man i am trying to take on waaaay to many projects at once and its starting to get ridiculous but ...o well :mrgreen: i am about to start work on my H3 master chief armour as well As H3 Marine armour. i wont actually have anything to show until spring break possibly later but id like to ask any one for any reference pictures (especially on H3) marines as well as if any one knows of a cheap place to get Chavant. well im going to back and keep workin on my hog now but thanx for anyone who drops some pictures :mrgreen:

hahaha yea well sad part is i really cant go any further than th planning and material purchasing phaze till spring break...then summer :(

HOLY CRAP youve gotta be kidding me. I've spent (no joke) about 2 hours riht now trying to find a retailer with the price of some Chavant J-88 and i cant seem to find a single one!...PLEASE if anyone knows of one PLEASE tell me!

awright! thanx link for the help and ya i was searching around for some pictures of the H3 marines but to no success. *sigh* guess im just gunna start on the chief then :D. nayone got any pix? preferably high res?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back