H3 Marine Pics BIG PICs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SagittariusArt

Made a little Photoshoot 2 Days ago with my finished Marine Suit.

Came out pretty good:

405th_Marine.jpg

Untitled-1.jpg

Untitled-2.jpg

Untitled-4.jpg

Untitled-5.jpg

looks pretty cool, but i dont like the color you painted the armor isnt it supposed to be olive, not forest. just saying.

Yeah, but the Olive looked a little to wrong, so i painted it in a little different Color.

Your armor & weapons are looking great. How are you keeping your M6 pistol on your thigh? It's OK to be different, thats why I painted my foam ODST armor yellow cause I like it that way.

Looks great! :)

I don't see why it shouldn't be a rich green like this, considering that you can have bright pink Spartans in Multiplayer. The only thing that seems odd are the pants, because they're a bit brown-heavy. Why don't you see if you can get some with less brown and a deeper green, maybe CADPAT or something like that?

I agree CADPAT would be a great addition. The only thing is its nigh impossible to get a real Canadian forces suit, you can only get replica CADPAT in stores here.

Looks great! :)

I don't see why it shouldn't be a rich green like this, considering that you can have bright pink Spartans in Multiplayer. The only thing that seems odd are the pants, because they're a bit brown-heavy. Why don't you see if you can get some with less brown and a deeper green, maybe CADPAT or something like that?

I got no CAPDAT at that Time, also dont knowed about this Sort of BDU^^

Maybe some Time later i buy it, but Woodland looks good too.

@Mensrea: The Pistol has a easy Mount on it like this one:

clip01.jpg

You can get this Thing also from cheap Measure-Bands with 2m or more, they have them on the back Side.

I got no CAPDAT at that Time, also dont knowed about this Sort of BDU^^

Maybe some Time later i buy it, but Woodland looks good too.

@Mensrea: The Pistol has a easy Mount on it like this one:

clip01.jpg

You can get this Thing also from cheap Measure-Bands with 2m or more, they have them on the back Side.

TKS! I'll look into that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back