H3 Monitor Wip

Status
Not open for further replies.

sdhoigt

Jr Member
So i have been slowly working on my monitor piece in the background while searching for someone who can model my Global Agenda armor, and ive finally finished pepping it (the monitor) so i thought id post. sorry bout the pics guys, but ive just about run out of internet access (stupid rogers) so i cant afford to resize.

that being said, i will most likely be inactive or barely active for a while due to lack of internet access

see ya in a bit guys!

img3570m.jpg
img3575o.jpg
img3571z.jpg

Michael Mitchell said:
Very cool!

I like the smooth edges and the time that you put into it!

I would like to see the finished version.

actually i kinda screwed up in the back and front, had to whip out the hot glue gun to save ezekeil

Michael Mitchell said:
I just noticed the large image quality!!!

What type of camera did you use?

it was a Canon Powershot A710

Last edited by a moderator:
Boba Fett said:
not bad, I like it! How do you plan to get the parts to float in the outer shell?

Just used some clear tape, which i made sure didnt bond too solid to the paper with a couple contact points with my dirty shirt

Nice! I Haven't seen a monitor being built around here before. Looks good so far! This would also be a cool shell for a webcam!

mustang2500 said:
Nice! I Haven't seen a monitor being built around here before. Looks good so far! This would also be a cool shell for a webcam!

yes that would be cool, but this thing is so big, the outer ring is probably about a foot and a half in diameter. you wold need to scale the thing so small that it would be impossible to pep if you wanted that to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back