Props H3 Sniperrifle(On Hold)/ Smg Is Near Completion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Couple external layers of resin to seal the cardboard then skin-thick layers of bondo.

Looking great so far ;)

I don't know how you guys can work with cardboard. I hate that stuff so much. Never look good in my hands.

Small de-update, the sniper rifle is paused for a short while due to this:

Introducing: M7S Caseless Submachine Gun

0713092113-00.jpg

0713092113-01.jpg

0713092113-02.jpg

This is the well detailed side, which i worked on pretty easy enough. (Right-side)

0713092115-00.jpg

I went drawer diving for nuts and bolts, found the right pair, and using it for a working handle.

0713092115-01.jpg

0713092116-00.jpg

This side is the non-detailed side because of the caseless mag.

Other things i have to work out is that, i need to start the handle, dummy charging handle, silencer W/ laser, and the iron sights.

Like i said its just a brief pause to start on my secondary weapon of defence/offence.

Spraynoob

You better be sleeping with one eye open lol

The sniper rifle looks damn sexy!

can't wait to see both weapons finnished.

-Pony

Great updates on the SR, buddy. Glad to see my schematics were useful to you ;)

Good work so far on the SMG, btw. Your skill with cardboard is impressive. The amount of detail you put into the cardboard is amazing. I've never been able to do much with that material myself. Anything I would try to do always turned into one big mess in my hands :lol

Keep it comin', dude!

Alright i just got to ask, had no where to post so ill just post in my own thread.

Should i make the bipod on my sniper moveable *nut & bolt* or leave it stable *glued on*

Thanks guys and gals,

Spraynoob

*Updates will be posted this evening.*

I would make it movable; you never know when you'll swing it around, smack someone else's helmet and break your stand off.

Alrighty, its that time again, UPDATE!

May i introduce, the Scope.(Detailed/Upgraded)

0807091920-00.jpg

0807091921-00.jpg

0807091921-01.jpg

0807091921-02.jpg

I am currently working to build the stand it will be attaching both the scope and the gun together, with the Smg as well

SprayNoob

Awesome job on the scope.

here are some pics on how I did the base of the scope.

[media]
sniper007-1.jpg
[/media]

[media]
sniper006-2.jpg
[/media]

Again great job on the Scope. I love your detail.

**Thanks LEEKEGAN!**

That is all.

Ill tell you a little story which is true, I chilled with my friend "Blahhh" who is a member here on the 405th, not really active as much but he is on sometimes. After he had shown me his magnum, i had that urge of making one my self so I left his house for 1 day, next day, i arrived with a constructed magnum, then the following day i have constructed another magnum with the "box" silencers. Im was shocked i made two in two days.

anyways.

0821092307-01.jpg

0821092309-00.jpg

0821092309-02.jpg

0821092310-00.jpg

The Original pistol from halo + halo 3 is the one that is darker :pIt has been resin'd yesterday and drying as i speak.

The other pistol will be resin'd the next day, and so as the sniper rifle maybe.

As you might think that it isnt detailed. it is very well detailed.

Well my friends. Fan Expo, coming around the corner. Me (Spraynoob) my friend (Blahhh) and some non members of the 405th will be attending. so if you see two guys wearing odst helmets and carrying pistols,thats Me and Blahhh so come over to us or join us, it'll be awesome. (Just helmets, suit will be done by "Halo"Ween

So until then folks, another update shall come around the corner.

SprayNoob

Holy schnikes, dude! :eek

That's some damn amazing work on the two pistols you've done there. You are truly skilled with the cardboard. I see you're starting to amass quite an array of weapons for yourself, heh. I mean, an SR, SMG, M6D and M6S... WOW. My hat's off to you, buddy :D

Btw, I noticed in your thread title you mention "Scrapped SMG". Does that you're not finishing that build? If so, why? I thought it was coming along really well, imho :unsure

P.S., That's some my-tee fine work you've done on the SR scope, btw.

Hey thanks, Well. It was going to be a secret thing, like i would say it would be scrapped then out of the blue it would be done, but eh. SMG LIVES ON!

Eh, i guess you caught on. When im bored and tired, i presume that i would work better for some reason.

SprayNoob

SprayNoob said:
Hey thanks, Well. It was going to be a secret thing, like i would say it would be scrapped then out of the blue it would be done, but eh. SMG LIVES ON!

Eh, i guess you caught on.
When im bored and tired, i presume that i would work better for some reason.

SprayNoob

Whoops. Sorry I ruined the "surprise" of your SMG build, buddy :plol

Keeping things on topic here, if I'm not too mistaken I noticed you've been resining some of your weapons, presumably to harden them and make them more durable. Are you going to resin all of them and then paint them, or are you going to bondo them as well? Personally, I don't think you should, as that would cover up the nicely-done details you've worked into the cardboard.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys, never really posted in a while so here it is:

IMG_0037.jpg

IMG_0038.jpg

I am posting these updates from school using a proxy of course, so this smg will be finished by tonight.

Spraynoob

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back