H5 Noble, Void Dancer Build

Status
Not open for further replies.

ObiJ3ff

Member DIN
S288
So since i am on a tablet i can not post pics. When i get to a pc i will post pics. This will be my third foam build. I will be doing the Noble Halo 5 Armor along with the Legendary Void Dancer helmet.

My good friend Pete will be 3D printing my helmet for me. As for the rest of the armor thst i will be doing all out of eva foam. Once a object is built, i will seal it and fill in open areas with expanding foam ( Great Stuff ) I tested it out with my Spartan 4 build and it made the foam stiffer in the torso which was perfect for me.

I will be testing out some uses with mod pauge and see what it does instead of using plastidip. Thanks to the scalling method, i used my in game spartan to scale all my armor to fit me. Added a few inches in places that need be. I hope to have my new suite finished by June. I will keep everyone up to date.

20160502_013527.jpg

20160501_205047.jpg

So almost done with the torso and will post pics of it soon. I also made all the foam edits to the Nobel armor for anyone else that wants to make theres. They will be in the file archive soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back