Half-Life 2 Smod Tactical Conversion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trando434

Hey, I need some opinions from people about what to put into this mod my team and I are working on. It is a complete ceiling to floor conversion of the Smod Tactical for Half life 2 that makes it into a Star Wars title. I need to know what people would like it to be about because my team is split down the middle about the Clone Wars or the Galactic Civil War. The other thing is what to make the "zombies" into while still staying true to the Star Wars legacy. Finally I need to know what weapons you want to see in this mod to make the best of the experience of playing. All opinions would be greatly accepted (along with credit card numbers, lolz jk jk, not serious don't hate on me it was a joke!) and any insight on any mods that would help would be beneficial too. Please I need all the help I can get please leave opinions and I will attempt to add them! Thanks for the help!

I lobe HL2 mods...will the be SP or MP or both? I suggets Glataic Civil war, cause the clone wars suck, you haz Jedis?

Single Player at the moment, its just a re-skinning of the whole hl2 smod tactical campaign with voice overs, new story, but same level layout. Jedi's will be in it as npc's but lightsabers are a melee weapon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back