Halloween Vid At The Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very Nice! love the paint job! and dont feel too bad about the robocop thing. in one night i heard robocop, stormtrooper, transformer, and iron man.

Jason 'Biff' H said:
Very Nice! love the paint job! and dont feel too bad about the robocop thing. in one night i heard robocop, stormtrooper, transformer, and iron man.

I read ya there I had a million moms calling me iron man luckily most of there kids were like "mom thats the chief"

Last edited by a moderator:
timecon said:
and here is my Walmart trip to buy halo action figures
I got called Robocop once and a stormtrooper a few times but most everyone knew who I was

Thats a pretty nice Robocop suit you got yourself. Lol but really, awesome suit, time

Very cool pictures timecon! I am very jealous of the quality of your armor! Can't wait to see what pictures you take at your photo shoot!!! (y)

Your armor turned out just awesome. the color combo is unique and helps make you armor different. The suit look like it fits you prefect to.
Nice work!!!

JediStumpy said:
Your armor turned out just awesome. the color combo is unique and helps make you armor different. The suit look like it fits you prefect to.
Nice work!!!

Yeah macattack64 for some reason every time I finish a costume no matter what it is some one calls it a power ranger DID THEY EVEN SEE THE SHOW!! its a bunch a tight wearing peoples with bike helmets on there heads basically with robots.

Thanks JediStumpy yours fits you perfectly as well, I may remake the shoulders, not sure if I like them enough to make a mold out of them

For the misunderstanding about what you're waering, just shrug it off. Most of the general public wouldn't know too much about Halo... you can't blame them for the guesswork. Just point out that you're a SPARTAN and hopefully make their lives a little less ignorant in the process.

UTAH Spartans reminder first meeting NOV 8th

please no one is allowed to use these pic without permission from the photographer if you want to use them ask me

capitalchief2.jpg

capitalchief.jpg

Those two pics are fantastic.

The second one looks cool, but the first one looks sooo bad-ass, I can't explain it.

I really like the black/white color scheme.

gamerguy55 said:
Those two pics are fantastic.
The second one looks cool, but the first one looks sooo bad-ass, I can't explain it.
I really like the black/white color scheme.

Thanks
I have some other ones but don't have them from the photographer yet but with this preview I cant wait to see them.

Love the armor timecon! The new Utah photos are great. And yes, another spartan finds his way to walmart! :lol:

timecon said:
UTAH Spartans reminder first meeting NOV 8th

I'll be there! I can't wait either! I agree with everyone about your pictures. They are simply amazing!!! Can't wait till the 8th!!! :D :D :D

link4044 said:
if the shadow was on the other side or none at all that would look better

I actually like the shadow. It makes it seem more cool. :cool: But that's just my personal opinion.

for reals picky picky, anyways here is a vid from halloween with some upgrades in my armor.. lights, my friends showed they were ghostbuster and we were rocking out. real quick the audio is horrible but enjoy

th_trips018.jpg

Timecon I gotta say you have one of the best Assault Rifles ever ( besides link of course). Your suit is amazing it looks almost looks like Adams. It might be Adams. OMGOMGOMG. Everything is so awesome. I give you props.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back