Halloween Vid At The Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leadingspartan said:
Timecon I gotta say you have one of the best Assault Rifles ever ( besides link of course). Your suit is amazing it looks almost looks like Adams. It might be Adams. OMGOMGOMG. Everything is so awesome. I give you props.

Thanks a bunch

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice timecon! The lights added on to the suit is like icing on a cake... your suit is one of my favorites!

timecon said:
for reals picky picky, anyways here is a vid from halloween with some upgrades in my armor.. lights, my friends showed they were ghostbuster and we were rocking out. real quick the audio is horrible but enjoy

th_trips018.jpg

Whats that? Two Ghost Busters and a Spartan?! This video is IMMENSE! Kekekekeke, just lovin' it. I have also fallen in love with your armour :3 Halloween party looked like a blast, bet you were the star of the show! Congrats Timecon =P

timecon said:
Thanks guys and girls for all the comments! and yeah my walmarts rock everyone in Utah that I know of has halo figures
I was going to film my Walmart trip but after I got all dressed up and ready to go I went to pick up my camera and the batteries were dead had to take pics with my iphone. However I have quit a few things planned for Spartans here in Utah, and a fan film will come

Utah would be sick! See if you can shoot it in Capitol Reef, Goblin Valley, or the Hanksville area. That way you'd have mars and the moon!

BFDesigns said:
Utah would be sick! See if you can shoot it in Capitol Reef, Goblin Valley, or the Hanksville area. That way you'd have mars and the moon!

I want to really bad, but finacial times have become stuff on me right now so traveling may be out of the question. I may not have anything new other than I'm making some more assult rifles since I have the materials already. also if your from Utah the meetings this sat nov 8 at 10:00am I have a job in the afternoon till about 11:00pm to do

alistair adler, welcome to the 405th. Please be advised, this thread is almost 8 years old. When replying to a thread, be aware of the dates as Necro-Posting is frowned upon. It pushes current and relevant threads further down the line. Anything a few months old should not be replied to. If you have a question, PM the author directly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back