Halloween's coming up, what are you wearing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Halo 1

Hey everyone,

It's coming to that time of the month where the ghouls, goblins and pretty much everything else comes out to play...and party. ;D

That said, what are you wearing this year? Me? I'm finally finishing up a dream that took awhile to complete, but nonetheless, it's coming to fruition. Even worked out how I could let my tail stay in character without strings, or being limp. LOL! Fixed up the chest piece as well to allow the spines to stand out properly. However I did remove the tongue though, my Headpiece would have kept hitting it with my hunched walk. Just left with cutting up the full latex suit and gluing on the parts ALA James Cameron ALIENS style.

Enjoy...

The head and chest piece with spines...My old Protec Wake Helm is inside for my noggin.
IMG_6248.jpg

The tail permanently curved and will attach to the rear via the round PVC cover. This way, it'll point over my right shoulder.
IMG_6249.jpg

IMG_6251.jpg

Hands...
IMG_6250.jpg

Hot glue slime...to be enhanced with baby oil and KY on the night.
IMG_6252.jpg

Stay safe,

Tim.

I'm going as Pavi largo from the movie Repo! The Genetic Opera.

Last edited by a moderator:
These are both awesome costumes, but there is already a similar thread open right now (showcasing peoples costumes for this halloween). So I am not sure this thread should be continued. But just my two cents. Funny thing is I logged in today and noticed both threads and I thought the were the same threads.

~James

Woahhhhhhhhh... Love it. That is hella sick. Love it. I'm going to be a spartan. But I'm looking forward to my next halloween cause I'm in the process of actually sculpting and casting my armor. So it will look better then my resin pep armor

Me and the older daughter are going out in our MK VI's, and my other daughter is going to be a zombie. My wife will be the old crow who thinks its silly to dress up.

Since my hunter is not going to be done for a while (and since it seems I can't make any progress...still waiting on stilts...) I am going to be a zombie. I'm going to try and outdo myself. I really like halloween makeup and I like making gorey stuff. This year I sketched out an idea and everything, and I'm gonna see if I have time/money to make my own latex prosthetics.

One thing that I DO have (almost) done is the intestines which will be coming out of my stomach, bloody and dangling and gross. I made them out of panty hose:

DSCF6019.jpg
DSCF6018.jpg
DSCF6011.jpg

They need another coat of liquid latex to make them slick looking, and then some blood and maybe some membranes. But other than that I think they are coming along nicely.

Nice guys and gals! Looks like you're all Halloween prepped and good to go... ;)

Just a few more pics of the finally completed suit...

IMG_6287.jpg

With Chest piece on...
IMG_6289.jpg

IMG_6290.jpg

Stay safe,

Tim.

I'll be using my Emile Suit for Halloween. Emile's helmet fits the whole Halloween theme with the skull so I thought might as well.

5069212419_458d042728_b.jpg

5069214311_0e8507350b_b.jpg

5069216349_853688ba52_b.jpg

Well since my Fat bro took my costume, I HAVE to make one =.=. So far so good! I'm being a spartan this year.Making the helmet is my last step and I'll surely get it done by friday for my school's halloween dance :p.No pics FAIL, I know but I'll get some up A.S.A.P.
So I'll get back to you
-J

OK... ok... I'll toot my horn too!

Going as this!

a JEDI SPARTAN
img00013169.jpg

umm... i was gunna be something simple (Edgar Allan Poe's "The Red Death") but my language arts teacher gave away the suprise haha so im still thinking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back