Halo 1 Marine Armor [Wip]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ummi60

Jr Member
Hi guys, im making a Halo 1 Marine Armor, i have the chestpiece, forearms and the helmet ready, now theres only thing plates, shoulders and shin's.

i also added sum pic's Enjoy. [critisism and hints tips, comment are fully allowed. accept for the rude comments like "YOU SUCK" or GO SUCK A D**K" or YOUR SO BAD IT BURN's MY EYES, GET OFF THE FORUM", THX]

First Off The Piece Layout.

halostuff010.jpg

halostuff013.jpg

Chest only. [front]

halostuff014.jpg

chest only [back]

halostuff015.jpg

helmet only [front]

halostuff009.jpg

Helmet only [back]

halostuff011.jpg

forearms only [front]

halostuff017.jpg

forearm only [back]

halostuff016.jpg

Hope you like'd it and ill update every once in a while.

Cayoke said:
Every thing looks good but the hemet is warped id sugest redoing it.

i know but i just remade it because the other one was made from simpel printing paper [the REEEEAAAALLLLYYYY thin one]

Last edited by a moderator:
estonianguy said:
i know but i just remade it because the other one was made from simpel printing paper [the REEEEAAAALLLLYYYY thin one]

Make sense i made a Arbiter helmet with normal printing paper and glue sticks. That was a !@#$%.

-.- Cayoke

Cayoke said:
Make sense i made a Arbiter helmet with normal printing paper and glue sticks. That was a !@#$%.

-.- Cayoke

but the one that i made now is from thick paper.

Tekk said:
Great job man. I'm working on Halo 3 Marine armor myself. Didn't plan on making Halo 1 marine armor but now I might do that.

well its an realy easy armor if you want to take a brake from the hard and superhard (for me) stuff you might considering doing this, i made the torso with like 5 - 8 hours the helmet probably with an hour and the forearms with a half an hour, I have the shoulders too but i havent updated yet and the shoulders took like an hour when takeing in both of them (each about a half an hour) so you should have it in a day or so. :D I am also considering of makeing a 405TH division, i cant travel but still. i thoughed of making the helmets and the whole armor and then when its fiberglassed and resined i would sparypaint it and then spraypaint a 405th logo somewhere like for the ODST the chestplate and same for the mkIV aswell as the marine. So i was hopeing that you come in aswell if you want and have the time. maybe even a staff member will count in :D (i know crazy ideas).

I'll d/l the peps and take a look at them. I didn't plan on making any armor to begin with but now I'm starting to get the hang of using Pepakura.

So hi again, sorry for no update in a while, so i have the whole armor pep'd now and im working on the helmet, i got it all covered in bondo and now im about to sand it, then ill add a 2. layer and sand that aswell, and then sometimes maybe ill even have the time to paint it :D. (sorry for no pics, i'l try to have some tomorrow).

so hi again, ill try to sand the helmet when i get some time and the weather is good it has been like POOP i the last few months because when it not too cold and snowing its too wet and i cant sand outside ecause it too cold in the cellar and we dont have a garage so yeah. And i cant sand outside with cold because ill propably freeze to death and when its wet im scared that the powder that will come from the sanding will go ond and then desolwe into the ground and poison the plants around (including the grass) beacuse its toxi, so yeah, ill have some other updates as the month progresses.

Gixxer said:
good start .. but i do suggest adding supports on the inside before resin stage ..

ill bondo it because i cant find any resin. :D

Cayoke said:
Oo oo oo Question- How did you scale the armor it always messes up fo rme

i didnt, im a big duys so i did not scale it, for the torso i had to cut the neck-hole bigger because my head would not fit thru it.

ok, so i took Gixxers advice, and im remaking the helmet, just started with it now. also, if anyone wants the old helmet, hit me up at urmo6@hot.ee its vut is some places where it shouldent of been cut, the old bondo is beginning to peel off (from being in the cellar) and some of the clue is come loos, and its also warped. :D

Halo 1 Marine Armor [Wip] (more pic's)

hi, so i got the new helmet done, i'll bondo it next, i also took some pic's so here you go.
Front
HPIM2187.jpg

Left side
HPIM2188.jpg

Back
HPIM2189.jpg

Right side
HPIM2190.jpg

HPIM2191.jpg

Bottom
HPIM2192.jpg

PS: When im done, il add LED's to the helmet, i shall name the upgraded helmet H1MHV2 or Halo 1 Marine Helmet Version 2.0 :cool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back