Halo 2 Anniversary Weapon Images/References?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dystorted Props

Jr Member
Hello All!

Ever since I have seen a lot of the new remastered Halo 2 Anniversary weapons I instantly fell in love with their slight, but visually major re-design. I have been wanting to begin modeling these bad boys in Autodesk Inventor for awhile now, but unfortunately I cannot locate any images of these weapons anywhere. I do not believe there have been any photos taken and uploaded yet. Although I know it may be too soon to ask but is there any imagery out there providing an entire side view of the re-mastered weapons that you guys/gals may know of? Possibly anyone with Halo: MCC could take a photo in forge and upload it for future use? I would do it myself but unfortunately I do not have the collection yet... foolish me...

If you are willing to upload images of the references I currently need send me a PM or a reply on these forums...That would be awesome! :)
Its totally OK if you are not able to, I will try to find an alternative route to my issue... :thumbsup

Extremely appreciate it!
~Dystorted Props~

Yeah, I think there's a LOT of heavily updated models with massive amounts of new detail in the revamped game(s) that will make costuming older stuff very attractive.
You'll probably see people with the time and inclination to gather screenshots pop up at least after the gifting season is past.

I was thinking about the best method to take screenshots, too- could the xbox one's HDMI output be split into a video card as well as a display? Then you'd just set up a screencap program to a hotkey, or even record video if you'd like.

Yeah, I think there's a LOT of heavily updated models with massive amounts of new detail in the revamped game(s) that will make costuming older stuff very attractive.
You'll probably see people with the time and inclination to gather screenshots pop up at least after the gifting season is past.

I was thinking about the best method to take screenshots, too- could the XBOX ONE's HDMI output be split into a video card as well as a display? Then you'd just set up a screencap program to a hotkey, or even record video if you'd like.

Thanks Vrogy!

I know what you mean with detail, some of them get pretty complicated, but I have faith our handy members (like yourself) can get the job done! I do believe more and more screenshots will show up overtime... Although once I have the MC Collection I should be able to do everything I requested above. Actually what you can do as far as uploading screenshots from forge is to upload to the file share and you can actually access it from Halo Waypoint and save it as an image. I've done it before with previous Halo games and It works well and efficiently! :thumbsup

Oh, and as far as HDMI splitters, luckily those do exist! I imagine them running from the XBOX One to the computer and that might be able to work because HDMI Produces high quality picture (1080p) as well as volume so those are beginning to make their way as a implemented feature in most of today's devices...:)

Those are some options people may be able to do on the forums!

Really appreciate it Vrogy! :D
~ Dystorted Props ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back