Halo 2 Marine camo?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The one used in the Halo: Landfall short video for the Halo 3 advertisement is the New Zealand variant pattern, it's the closet & lore accurate one to date & only one available on the market. Otherwise you might have to rip the game files to get a 100% match when getting a fabric print.
As a note from implied lore, the UNSC has no official standard camo pattern given how many colonies they operate under with hundreds of environmental conditions, but instead use any & all worldwide & galactic camo patterns from the pass 500+ years to suit wherever they're needed. Given how advance the UNSC & Covenant sensor array technology like infrared, full spectrum & "smart" detection systems is anyway, it's the last thing they want to be thinking about actually.

My opinion is the US Army Digital pattern is the best one, it matches the colour & contrast but also as a added bonus, it does give off a futuristic look with it's square pattern which what I'm doing currently with my Marine outfit. Otherwise, go wild with whatever pattern you want. Even better for example with the armour plates that go over is have a close matching colour but not quite. An example; snow, have a white/grey looking camo pattern but have an off white/cream armour to give it enough contrast difference between the two; the armour & camo. Another example is the Aussie jellybean camo pattern & an off greenish grey/brown armour to go over. This is what we have been seeing consistently in the games of soldiers & marines of using camo underneath & armour that goes over with enough visual distinction between the two without it being too distinct or too blended.

If you like, have a read on the link below if you need an further detail.

Hopes this helps, mate. Best of luck on your build.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back