Halo 2 Odst Armor Out Of Cardboard

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suggest some sort of layer of bondo over it, if you can sand all the hot glue down, and from this view, it looks like their are some dips in the helmet. so I am just saying you should add one layer of bondo to fill in those areas and level out the hot glue blobs, if any, its just an option.

Aaron said:
where are the suit pics dude?

Right here sorry bout the delay a lot of things have come up.

dragonandodst008.jpg

well the pants that is. and they are a lot darker btw.

And thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh yeah, I hate the digital camoflauge. What's the good part of that? The old camoflauge seemed more effective. However, I did see a spring assisted pocket knife painted digital camo, and I would love to have it.

I would have loved to own something like that too. Progress has been put on hold until end of the month. Running out of funds.

Ok, seeing how my 18th is on the 24 of April. I am up grading my entire costume. I found that city camo BDUs work pretty well for an Halo 2 odst under suit. Found a pretty cheap visor here My link of course I'm getting it in mirrored silver. As far as the rest of the costume goes. I'm still using cardboard as a base but am fiberglassing and most likely add bondo. The helmet templates will be from Harding's or Ruze's. I cannot decide on which as I like both. The rest of the armor will be mostly Ruze's files with a few mods. Thank you for staying tuned into my progress.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back