Halo 2A - Mjolnir Mk VI Helmet

Status
Not open for further replies.

IronWolf

Guys sorry to be asking this but, does anyone have a detailed version of the halo 2 Anniversary mk VI helmet ? Been looking all over the net and the sites armory to no luck at all. Doesnt seem to exist.. if anyone has a file from the game please let me know ! Thanks !

*Note* the halo 2 version is not the same as halo 3 in detail, im looking particularly for the halo 2A file .

Pardon me for my really late response i had totally forgotten that i posted this.. i think i have a the asset file from the game itself but its the original halo 2 version it was given to me from a friend of mine maybe you could help me with it ?
If you can find a pepakura or game asset, I may be able to help you.
Sorry for the really late response, actually my friend gave me a file of the master chief model from halo 2 classic its the game asset, he basically isolated the helmet for me but its just a bunch of low quality polygons. Is there any way you can help me acquire a more detailed and smoothed HD version of it kinda like how the helmet looks in its anniversary version ? For some reason It wont let me attach the pdo file. "the file does not have an allowed extension."

Pardon me for my really late response i had totally forgotten that i posted this.. i think i have a the asset file from the game itself but its the original halo 2 version it was given to me from a friend of mine maybe you could help me with it ?

Sorry for the really late response, actually my friend gave me a file of the master chief model from halo 2 classic its the game asset, he basically isolated the helmet for me but its just a bunch of low quality polygons. Is there any way you can help me acquire a more detailed and smoothed HD version of it kinda like how the helmet looks in its anniversary version ? For some reason It wont let me attach the pdo file. "the file does not have an allowed extension."

Just compress the file in a .zip and attach it. It should allow zip files.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back