Halo 3 Achievement Help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gokussj5okazu

Ok, everyone, I'd like some help. I'm not asking like a noob for someone to just "give" me an achievement, I just need someone to help me and my two other friends with the Annual achievement. So, if you're not familiar with it, I need someone to help us beat the last level with the Iron skull on, on Legendary, in Ghosts. If anyone's up for it, we'll be on XBL all night tonight. Send a message to Gokussj5okazu on Live. I'll find someway to repay you, promise.

ill help if you havent found someone or finished already by the time im off. ill be working until about 930 central time and playing sometime after that.

feel free to send a friend request to "Dr Stantz" and invite anytime.

Hey, I just got it tonight with another guy. If anyone else needs it, let me know and I'll be glad to help!

holy poo.

im soooo sorry for missing that play time. i wound up getting held at work until sometime around midnight. ugh. i saw where you already got it, and i feel really bad for missing it. i still havent even been on live since that night, but as soon as i sign on ill be accepting your request. feel free to send any invites for any other help or just for fun later on! sorry again!

FTW.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back