Halo 3 Audio Secret Messages

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spartan 270

Found this on youtube and gotta say, this is pretty suprising. The music from the Halo 3 Soundtrack played in reversed.

I can't fully make out that it's saying.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm..

I wasnt able to make out the first or the last, but the "black tower" one, I got a few out of it in this order..

"...Eyes brought Death to thee kingdom..appearence of mine will come...there, a death of kingdom live on....trembling lips or prayers of broken stone..."

I heard the "death in a kingdom more then once for that..

Ive always knew these sequences were played in reversed (as forward for the soundtrack) but I just never really bothered to see what it was before. Kinda cool and creepy at the same time

I've realized something. If you're in a dark room, alone, at 10 past midnight, creepy voices and sounds and echoes are a bit... scary, shall we? Sometimes people play songs backwards and try to pass it off as a message, but I think this was an actual recording, distorted, reversed, and creepified.

"Creepified." It's not a word. I just used it. Deal with it.

thats scary... almost sounds like grave mind in some bits
wouldn't be the first time though, the noises the elites made in halo combat evolved were Jonson's voice with the pitch changed played in reverse.

very cool, is anyone good with some kind of audio programe maybe they could clean it up? i'd say its just a plant by bungie to get exactly this reaction though. BTW you get the same thing if you play stairway to heaven backwards, and some other songs i cant remember, apparently theres some cult link to the devil from playing rock music backwards or something like that, i read it somewhere ages ago.

hognoshal said:
very cool, is anyone good with some kind of audio programe maybe they could clean it up? i'd say its just a plant by bungie to get exactly this reaction though. BTW you get the same thing if you play stairway to heaven backwards, and some other songs i cant remember, apparently theres some cult link to the devil from playing rock music backwards or something like that, i read it somewhere ages ago.

If you play "Stairway to Heaven" backwards, it comes out sounding like "Highway to Hell."

Last edited by a moderator:
that is fricken awesome, I wish I could understand more of it, the gravemind has always been really interesting

OH MY GOD! there screwing with our heads!!! *squeals and falls on floor* *ahem* sorry...

theres a name for the way those songs are able to be played forward and back, but i forgot it. its actually pretty cool if you ask me. "Stairway to Heaven just came to him" i read on some Youtube video description, but who knows where it came from with all the *ahem* illegal activity they did back then. That Siberian one is just plain scary.

Cheers,
-John

im in them middle of decoding it all.

just a little taste, at the beginning of the first one about 7 seconds into it (7??) the voice says 'side by side we march as one'.

ill be back later with as much of it as i can

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back