Votes: 0 0.0%
  • odst,scout,cqb

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
rvb18 said:
s1l3nt how am i a rip off plz tell me.

Because you are using the same Armor Perms. as my own clan does. Just don't use the same colors, eh? :cautious:

Last edited by a moderator:
first off s1l3nt i didnt know that was wat you are useing i use steel and rank color is secondary. and spartan soldier6 adam dont have a 405th clan yet so im make one. iv been trying to get him to make it offical but nothing so far.

Hey rvb18, here are some ideas!

PlayerModel.jpg

Jungle Warfare ODST Infantry Trooper

PlayerModel2.jpg

Urban Warfare CQB Battle Trooper

ya tust me iv look all over the net there a few gliches to get it. but plz its recon like u gona get it just like that. and iv thot of useing the jungle thing. but most of use are making armor not unlocking it.

(edit)-and the color brown most of the ppl that seen me wen i was brown online called me a ni@#r.(dont know why?)

rvb18 said:
ya tust me iv look all over the net there a few gliches to get it. but plz its recon like u gona get it just like that. and iv thot of useing the jungle thing. but most of use are making armor not unlocking it.
(edit)-and the color brown most of the ppl that seen me wen i was brown online called me a ni@#r.(dont know why?)

they are racists. i have another idea:

PlayerModel3.jpg

Special Task Forces Soldier

naa like i sed i dont wanna help all the members unlock stuff for marathon armor.

(edit)-heres wat the 405thers like.

hey RVB18, what armors have MOST people unlocked? if you tell
me all of them, ill come up with some great ideas!

PlayerModel4.jpg

If you have recon, then you are set. (THIS IS JUST ANOTHER IDEA!)

rvb18, can I be the Armor Designer for the clan?

if you want to, i recall you and nz wanting in the clan. but as i recall again you are in nsi or what ever. but if you want to ok message me on live for a chat.

i think your making the armor in your poll ?i just need help on wich armor for my clan. and k-22 you can still send me a chat invite il ceep you listed pm me on live when you got halo 3

rvb18 said:
i think your making the armor in your poll ?i just need help on wich armor for my clan. and k-22 you can still send me a chat invite il ceep you listed pm me on live when you got halo 3

i see, sorry

i would like to say that this poll will end after today. how do i close it or if you like i will ceep it open for the clan can talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back