Votes: 0 0.0%
  • mark v,scout/eva,eod chest

• odst,scout,cqb

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Halo 3 has no support for clans like halo 2 did, so how would we do that? Also, since it will be for the game, why not use the Rogue helm like i said? lol. Also, EVA armor for everything else.

3622 yes it is and the clan is all on my friends list.thats how i make them in till a member who knows how to make a site does.master this clan is based on ranks i dont think i want a rogue spartan killing my men.

Well, I would love to join your clan if I could. My gamertag is Kaslover. also, if i can pool some money together i could make the website.

master it would be nice if u did hell il take one of those free forum things(not good at make sites).all members must message me from xbl with the title 405th.

Oh. yeah i'm just resining some low detail hand parts to get a feel for the resin and to see what the drying times will be here in this weather. So far so good. it set in about 8 minutes (added too much hardener i think) but it looks to be on the right track, i bought extra hardener so no worries there.

ok i was just wondering. il be on live all day from here on so thot you would like to know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back