Halo 3 EOD, a gift for an old time friend

Status
Not open for further replies.

shedg

Hi, it's my best friend birthday, i never give him a good present and we are old mates...so after his last present (a new gunpla. zaku II master grade) i decided to give him a big present,when i started with my armor long time ago he wanted to create an EOD helmet too...he never did it, from that time from when i started my real suit passed two years and i think he forgot that. so i pepped an HD halo 3 EOD and i want to make it his personal EOD...i will use as base his halo 4 spartan and i wanted to make it really special...i'm sab because it won't be wearable due to the scaling...it's a surprise so i can't just misure his head while he sleep...now i'm asking your help for some cool ideas to use on this build...the EOD will be white, with secondary color black and black visor. i will add a stencil of two DMR crossed on a side, since is his favourite weapon, and in the back there will be his logo. flaming rock horns. i will not use a lot of body filler since the details of the file are the same as the in-game model...i will add details on the "tubes section" like this build: http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2011/184/3/b/halo_3_eod_helmet_by_hyperballistik-d3kvwue.jpg and if i have some time i will try to build a stand. let me know what you think and if you have some ideas on how to make a even better helm, if it can be usefull here is a link of his service records on halo 4: https://app.halowaypoint.com/it-it/Halo4/GODz Viper/home

That's a pretty awesome gift! Might even inspire him to make the rest of the suit, haha. If you want to be sappy you can leave a message on the inside of the helmet, making it a fancy birthday card!

Sounds cool! now the helmet is in "hardening process on my girlfreind's home so i can't post pictures of it. Keep up the ideas while i work on it

So, now the helms is all hard, i did some work on it and used primer, here is how it looks like now: (bad pic incoming!)
1075241_536301729751324_1129498818_n.jpg

For the visor i will search for cheap sunglasses, it won't be hard...

I don't see a bad pic I see a great, now all you need to do is crave something into that bad boy, give it that emile look.

I said bad picture because i did it with the phone and not with my usual camera XD

really in the past I did, now it's a camera, had a hard time trying to take pics with the movie maker, didn't work out so well.

So. i finished the color of the helmet and i decided that it was better to give him the helmet and let him decide if he wanted the new or used look. what to add and it turned out he is a minimalist. he really like it in the "new" condition without decals or signs...now he will create a new shelf to keep it near the leggendary edition of halo 4 and all his favourites collection things. i'm really happy he liked it. another good work done for spartan-061 here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back