Halo 3 EOD Helmet (first build) (finished!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks all!

Oh yeah, heres another picture. I also got some of the video, but thats irrelevant:
Helmet snowboarding.jpg

Quick update.

I finally got some compound and went over the entire helmet after wet sanding all the way down to 2000 grit. It's definitely shiny now. At this point, I think I'll call it done. I'll probably mount it on the wall until snowboarding season comes around.

Helmet progress 5.jpg

I've always liked the H3 EOD helmet, and honestly, this is one of the best I've EVER seen! I'm happy I started looking through the forum once again and seeing what all of these cool people are up to, OUTSTANDING job!

-Knight

I've always liked the H3 EOD helmet, and honestly, this is one of the best I've EVER seen! I'm happy I started looking through the forum once again and seeing what all of these cool people are up to, OUTSTANDING job!

-Knight

Thanks!!

I learned a ton from this project, and I can't wait to start another one. I think this turned out decent as my first piece, but as always, I'm never completely happy with my end product (some flaws). But I can tell you that my next project should be all the better, and I'll be aiming to top quality.

Good grief, that's good work. Looks like it came straight out of the Materials Testing Facility at Damascus.

I'm going to have to steal some of your techniques for my own build.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back