Halo 3 Eod Helmet

Status
Not open for further replies.
it looks good and i have always loved EOD but what are yo using t hold it together? It looks like Scotch Tape which will dissolve when putting to resing on btu overall i like it :)

I already finished it, but thanks for the complements, when I originally started it I used scotch tape mainly because it didn't know that it would dissolve. But my chestplate i used partly with scotch and then figured it out, but it's going fine.

enfinety said:
I already finished it, but thanks for the complements, when I originally started it I used scotch tape mainly because it didn't know that it would dissolve. But my chestplate i used partly with scotch and then figured it out, but it's going fine.
any tapes ok. it wont be desolvoed by the ressin. but i used masking tape on my helm abd nothing happened.
i thing it made it a bitt stronger, i did a glue hand plate and when i ressed it it was all weak and limp. and a tape hand plate thats was ok.
hope to see more of your project!

Last edited by a moderator:
really sucks that it didn't fit, hope you keep building and do another, or maybe a different permute? Good luck on the next build, can't wait to see it.

Man I love this website it has soo much work people are doing like this that is alsome keep up the good work.

thepuma said:
keep going at it and my i ask were did you get that file, and did it come with the true statment about hayabusa

Probably came from Halocostuming and yeah the Hayabusa statement came with it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back