Halo 3 Hayabusa Armor Finished

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't it suck when the body section comes out too wide and you can't put your arms down?? :D

Something looks wrong but, it could just be the camera. one thing I notice is the Shoulder plates are kinda Stuck in. Anyway its Very Good!

HaloFreakX said:
Something looks wrong but, it could just be the camera. one thing I notice is the Shoulder plates are kinda Stuck in. Anyway its Very Good!
agreed but it still looks awsome! good job ^^ makes you look beef as hell *good thing*

Last edited by a moderator:
Good progress, looks like you made some fast progress as far as I know.
Looks awesome, all thats left is the legs and cod piece, good luck, can't be that hard.

DANG!!! You got the shoulders forearms and handplates done really fast!! At this rate you'll definently be done for halloween!! Awesome job dude ;)

everytime someone comes out of nowhere with finished work that looks this good it's a pretty nice suprise. Good looking armor! GO RED!

http://405th.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12248

23Magnum said:
[*] Multiple Simultaneous/Consecutive Posts - Minimum 1 Warning
Starting several threads regarding the same topic, posting multiple instances of the same information, and/or posting replies consecutively without attempting to edit prior posts. Exceptions are double posts in your personal progress threads when updating.

Not to be mean or anything, but i think you have gone doing this, for far too much.

-FSS

EDIT: On a lighter note, the armor looks awesome! A little bit sanding and detail could have been added but the completion is near to perfect.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back