HALO 3 hayabusa build

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noble 10

well well well i'm back again :cool

this is a build i will be finishing for show

and possibly going to a con with this :unsure

again this is for halo:recolonization

the teaser should be out in a mouth or so let the awsome armor begin achievement.jpg

/begin s-133 service record//

name ://classified//
call sign://noble 10//
loction:// creston BC Canada//
spartan id://s-133//
date of birth///classified///
unsc serial number://1790231-sp//
date of birth://unknown//
spartan class://spartan II//
armor //spartan II//
place of birth://earth//
bio :///begin///
his parents died at the age of 2 . at the age 4 enlisted in to the spartan III program
at the age of 14 he served and led the recolonization of reach and also was part of the fight on the battle of instaion 00 with john-117(see john-117bio for details)

///end S-133's bio///

///press enter to continue///

///load out///

main gun://ma5c assault rifle//
sidearm://m6 pistol//

//armor//
helmet://hayabusa//
chest://hayabusa//
shoulders://hayabusa//

//armor colors//
primery color://black//
secondary color://pink//

//end s-133 file//

//press ENTER to continue//

pic will be uploaded at a later date

Nice work, 10, but I'm going to warn you AGAIN about double-posting. This isn't a blogging site, you're able to go back and edit your posts. If you're providing content less than 24 hours after your previous post, please go back and edit the previous one rather than constantly bumping your own thread with posts that aren't needed.

Is there a way that you could resin some of the head parts before fully building it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is there a way that you could resin some of the head parts before fully building it?

Not really but you can reinforce the helmet to make sure it will not warp but the best bet is just build it then strengthening it as you build it to minimize warpage.

- - - Updated - - -

Not really but you can reinforce the helmet to make sure it will not warp but the best bet is just build it then strengthening it as you build it to minimize warpage.

Are you positive it is too big, Noble? The only reason I ask, is on your unfinished reach build, you said something was too big, and it was actually too small. Maybe post up a pic of you wearing it, and we can give you some feedback, and potentially save you some work! As well, your helmet will appear to be too big without the rest of the armor on, so it can be hard to judge at this point!

here it isIMGP0476.JPGi don't know where the head is in the (in Japaneses ascent) hayabusa

sorry for the pic my camera is dying

Seems fine to me. And, I'll say it yet again - stick with your builds. Getting halfway through a piece, losing interest or realising you've mis-scaled it, and abandoned it, is a tremendous shame. Pick something you're certain you'll finish, and focus your drive on completing it. There's nothing better than seeing something fully-finished, and besides - we're not going to be able to judge your scale with a half-finished build!

Keep at it, and good luck.

From the pics it doesn't look too big, plus remember you will be adding foam inside and can always add a little more foam.

Seems fine to me. And, I'll say it yet again - stick with your builds. Getting halfway through a piece, losing interest or realising you've mis-scaled it, and abandoned it, is a tremendous shame. Pick something you're certain you'll finish, and focus your drive on completing it. There's nothing better than seeing something fully-finished, and besides - we're not going to be able to judge your scale with a half-finished build!

Keep at it, and good luck.

i totally agree. Noble dont go over the top with a huge list of things you want to do. I've done that and its too overwhelming. Start with a plan on only one thing to make. spend time on it and take as long as you can making it. rushing something to get it done will only make it worse and then you wont be happy with it and throw it away. it took me 3-4 years to get good to a point where i take my time on my builds to get as much quality as i possibly can. Get plenty of references, do research, know what you need and take it one step at a time.

i see all these threads on your profile that could be some sweet builds but you never finish them let alone really start them. Starting it and not finishing is a waste of materials and thats just more money.

i do wish good luck on your builds and your film. But just take your time, it isnt going anywhere. with the film my friends and i are doing we are trying to go as slow as possible to make sure we have everything, make sure it looks good, and to make sure we put out a quality film for you all that you all and i can enjoy.

-Ian

Just to echo what others have said, it looks about right to me. Keep it up, if nothing else finishing this one will give you a much better idea what (if any) adjustments need to be made. Be sure to allow room for padding and all that good stuff, too. Look forward to seeing more!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back