Halo 3 Hayabusa build

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarthDratinni

I dont know why but everytime i look at it i feel like it should be bigger but at the same time i know its the right size

(im not even fully done with the shoulders yet)

Its nice, but i recomend you to use a sharper blade. Cuz sometimse blade dont cut and its rip EVA. Be carefull with it)) or you Will be fix it later. And the size, i think you can make it bigger but just a bit))) anyway you need to do undersuit later(or use some cloth)

Its a pretty sharp and after i made the post i realized that i had it set up incorrectly and i fixed the placement of it and now it looks pretty good in terms of placement

Agreed, the middle peice looks great, but it looks on the top one that you may have stopped your blade as it isnt as clean of a cut. I think that is what darthdratini was pointing out...

Nothing a little sanding wont fix :)
Its a pretty sharp and after i made the post i realized that i had it set up incorrectly and i fixed the placement of it and now it looks pretty good in terms of placement

Im going to end up redoing part of the shoulders because they came out extremely rough and jagged, im thinking about using a hot knife or buy an bunch of razor blades

Im in the process of making the bicep pieces and for some reason the shoulder piece feels unusually large but its the same size as the shoulder piece could it just be it looks bigger than it actually is?

Maybe it is bec
Im in the process of making the bicep pieces and for some reason the shoulder piece feels unusually large but its the same size as the shoulder piece could it just be it looks bigger than it actually is? View attachment 270301
Or it may be because your skinny body (not meant to be offensive, if it is please dont noodle me) isnt a 9ft tall super soldier. I'm sure it will look fine once you have the rest of the suit on and the perspective scale will help :)

Looking at it with all the shoulder peices laid out it looks more normal its just that looked obnormaly large, oh and trust me i figured itd look strange considering im a skinny guy i think personally when its all put together itll look more normal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back