• This forum serves as a repository for threads that are directly attached to the resources in our Armory. These threads are generated automatically and members cannot create new threads in this forum separate from a Armory resource. Please use these threads to discuss the files that have been made available in the Armory.
Halo 3 - Hayabusa Powered Assault Armor

Halo 3 - Hayabusa Powered Assault Armor 1.2

No permission to download
Hi Im looking for Hayabusa helmet by Skupilkinson. I hope you can help me I have searched for more than a month. I lost the pepakura file on my old pc.
I appreciate your attention.
I found it here years ago.
1615094706310.png

hayabusa.png

The first link from 2009 is still available on the WaybackMachine here. 4shared captures don't seem to work and I didn't try the one it got changed to on March 26 2009 (the original doesn't work).
The model in the armory works well too though.

How do you convert them to foam?
Using Pepakura Designer or Armorsmith, you can rearrange, and split/attach, the pieces on the 2D plane to work for foam. Where as paper resin versions require folding tabs, numbers, and every piece required, foam files do not. Spacemeat made an excellent tutorial on how to convert paper resin files to foam, which he goes over the entire process from start to finish. I will link it here:

This thread is more than 2 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back