Halo 3 High detail EVA helmet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoMaybeYes

Well I finished my first ever unfold of a Halo 3 “HD” EVA helmet. The model isn’t really smooth itself but Bondo can fix that. Anyway the model contains a lot more detail than the current ones of the Database so it’s an obvious choice for me. Which I can use in my planed Red vs. Blue Agent Maine build that will be using HD models, which is also my first attempt. I think it came out really nice and organized. The unfold has lots of unused space but that’s how I wanted it personally, so feel free to rearrange the parts. I will also see if I can get a hold of MS7 and get this into the database.

EVAUnfold_zps827b7f82.jpg

Link to my 4shared: http://www.4shared.com/file/1kLEHtG5/Weta_EVA_Helm_by_Suzerain_unfo.html?

Attachments

• EVAUnfold_zps827b7f82.jpg
    EVAUnfold_zps827b7f82.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 175
Oh, wow, I'm certainly using this file to help me build this helmet. I, too, am looking to build a Meta costume (for my son). I love the neatness here! Makes it a lot more doable in my head. I'd likely modify it for foam in my case, though, if that's cool. ^^

Now I just need to figure out that visor. -_-#

Yeah when I was unfolding it I was trying to think ahead about what was the easiest way to build it. The Meta was a favorite character of mine, maybe its because he ripped apart a warthog, and I wanted a Halo 3 build so why not do them together. Anyway go ahead and modify it for foam, this is the only EVA I found with this detail so I would like to see it be used for more than just pep. I was going to vacuum form it someday. I just need to start getting money for building that first.

great job on the unfold and good luck on the build.

edit:
irrelevant to thread, what part of Michigan are you from, I grew up in Detroit

Thanks, I hope it goes as well as it looks. I live in Jackson so not all that far. Ive gone to the Motor City Comic Con the past two years.

Most of the time, there isn't much need to try and contact me, I'm usually lurking these threads anyway.

At a quick look, it meets criteria, and should be up before the end of the year.
You're lucky, it's in before the "cut-off date" for the [2013] Edition as well.

MS7

At a quick look, it meets criteria, and should be up before the end of the year.

What are the criteria for unfolds? Im working on Jorge's backpack thanks to Crimmson and I wouldnt want to take up others time to redo an unfold.

Do you have a pdf of the printout pieces? I have a mac so I cannot run pepakura
Look at the date of the last post, 3 years ago. I know your new, but after about a month the thread should be left to die. Welcome to the 405th! FirstPick that is one of the best responses I have ever seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back