Halo 3 Ingame Items

Status
Not open for further replies.
okay im pretty sure this hasnt appeared before on the forums before but I was playing through one of my favorite online games Dragonfable, at dragonfable.com and i hadnt played for a few months but im guessing back when halo 3 was releasing they released a few helmets spoofs of master chief and the arbiter, the AQ team that works on the three hit online games Adventure Quest, DragonFable, and Mech Quest do these type of spoofs all the time, i remember when 300 came out there was all accessories, like the helmet and cape, but heres two pics of the halo helmets

Elite Mechpilot Helmet
According to the writing in the magic window, this type of helm was worn by master and chief mech pilots. It also mentioned something about a halo, but no halo surrounds your head.
No DA Required.

Price: 100 Dragon Coins
Sellback: N/A

Level: 7
Element: Energy
Effects: Magic +9, Ranged +2, Melee +2, STR +1, DEX +2, INT +2 LUK +3, END +2, Crit +2, Ice +2, Fire +2, Energy +3

Rarity: 9
Item Type: Helmet
Equip Spot: Head
Category: Armor
cropforpediawu0.jpg

Arbitrator's Helm
According to the writing in the magic window, this type of helm was worn by alien warlords. It also mentioned something about a halo, but no halo surrounds your head.
No DA Required

Price: 100 Dragon Coins
Sellback: First 24 hours: 90 Dragon Coins; After 24 hours: 25 Dragon Coins

Level: 7
Effects: Bonus +2, STR +1, DEX +2, INT +1, END + 2, LUK +3, Melee +2, Ranged +9, Magic +2, Stone +3, Ice +2, Fire +2

Rarity: 8
Item Type: Helmet
Equip Spot: Head
Category: Armour

ArbHelm.jpg

Assassin716 said:
okay im pretty sure this hasnt appeared before on the forums before but I was playing through one of my favorite online games Dragonfable, at dragonfable.com and i hadnt played for a few months but im guessing back when halo 3 was releasing they released a few helmets spoofs of master chief and the arbiter, the AQ team that works on the three hit online games Adventure Quest, DragonFable, and Mech Quest do these type of spoofs all the time, i remember when 300 came out there was all accessories, like the helmet and cape, but heres two pics of the halo helmets

cropforpediawu0.jpg

ArbHelm.jpg

what are they called?

Last edited by a moderator:
i put up the names and stats of the items

plus im actually in the dungeon where u can acquire them and there is an AI talking to you through out the entire time ur in the dungeon, and when finished she projects her self with a hologram, its amazing how much the staff looks into making their spoofs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back