Halo 3 Legendary Ending... WEIRD

Status
Not open for further replies.
So ive watched it and the ending is so weird looks like it gonna be a halo 4 what do you think?


 
Last edited by a moderator:

CrAzY CH13F

Member
have you been on Bungie Halo 3 forums at all? NO HALO 4, it was a trilogy doesn't mean no for the halo universe but just no halo 4. ok are we clear are we good =]
 

imMonkeyGOD

Active Member
Spartanspork said:
I think i heard somewhere that in Marathon they talk about a cyborg and his AI in a half ship.
Yeah, I think it is a way to hint for a Marathon game lol
 
Last edited by a moderator:
wait a sec. mabey that planet hes drifting tword and the dramatic music indicates its a gas giant and the ship is crushed in its emmense gravity after drifting into it. That is THE end. there is no more Master cheif.... Flame me if you want but my logic is unquestionable.
 

kupokitty

Well-Known Member
No, there isn't going to be a Halo 4.



There's going to be....uh....



Master Chief Vs Darth Vader on the Death Star?


People have been wanting a new Marathon game for a while, and there are lots of references to the Marathon games in the Halo series, so there's probably going to be a new Marathon game later.
 
Durlaburban said:
wait a sec. mabey that planet hes drifting tword and the dramatic music indicates its a gas giant and the ship is crushed in its emmense gravity after drifting into it. That is THE end. there is no more Master cheif.... Flame me if you want but my logic is unquestionable.


well look at halo 2 legendery ending its the same crepy music in the end! and that planet oh look remember when in halo 1 the dropship crashed into the first halo that was gravity effects too so mc didnt die but all the soldiers died .
 
Last edited by a moderator:

HALOKINGSPARTAN

New Member
Durlaburban said:
wait a sec. mabey that planet hes drifting tword and the dramatic music indicates its a gas giant and the ship is crushed in its emmense gravity after drifting into it. That is THE end. there is no more Master cheif.... Flame me if you want but my logic is unquestionable.



Ok are u ok Masterchief Doesnt die ull see the ending of that sceane in the " Halo " movie coming out in September 08
 
Last edited by a moderator:

HALOKINGSPARTAN

New Member
SpartanNoob said:
well look at halo 2 legendery ending its the same crepy music in the end! and that planet oh look remember when in halo 1 the dropship crashed into the first halo that was gravity effects too so mc didnt die but all the soldiers died .


There is no alternate ending to Halo 2 or Halo 3. there is only 1 in Halo: Ce and the music is the same in Halo 2 even at the end of ledgendary
 
Last edited by a moderator:

pacbury

Member
you see my theory is that is onyx, because at the end of the book the planet disintegrates leaving all the sentinels, and well thats what id expect a planet made of sentinel to look like.
 
HALOKINGSPARTAN said:
Ok are u ok Masterchief Doesnt die ull see the ending of that sceane in the " Halo " movie coming out in September 08


alright then if that movie is comming out september 2008 so where s the trailer what do you work for bungie or something?
 
Last edited by a moderator:

m19sssm

Jr Member
the halo series is the prequil to the marathon series, kinda like star wars 4,5, and 6 came out before 1,2 and 3
 

Garland

Member
Bungie said something that Marathon and Halo take place in the same universe, but in different times and places (different galaxies?).

I've heard a lot of speculation that the planet the Chief is drifting towards is the Forerunner homeworld. It has to be home to some advanced/post-industrialisation civilisation, because there are city lights on the planet.

I don't think it could be Onyx, because wasn't it completely destroyed? Sentinels too? I haven't read the book since it first came out, so I can't remember exactly.
 

Xavier

Well-Known Member
HALOKINGSPARTAN said:
There is no alternate ending to Halo 2 or Halo 3. there is only 1 in Halo: Ce and the music is the same in Halo 2 even at the end of ledgendary

There is an alternate ending to halo 3. you have to beat it on legendary, then watch through the credits.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top