For Sale Halo 3 Master Chief costume for 3d printing -3d files

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by MonsterMask, Mar 8, 2018.

1. MonsterMask

MonsterMask Jr Member

Hi
    I have 3d files for Master Chief from Halo 3 (no helmet 3d files) for sale. I am interested of making list minimum of 10 members interested to buy them before releasing them .
    I 3d printed full costume from this files so can be sure about all parts.
    Price for the 3d files is 40£ .
    Halo.jpg IMG_20180121_151344.jpg IMG_20180121_151422.jpg IMG_20180121_151428.jpg IMG_20180121_151454.jpg IMG_20180124_183712.jpg

2. TurboCharizard

TurboCharizard RMO 405th Regiment Officer

Do you have contact info for the original designer of the files? I'd be interested in talking to them about some custom goodies.

3. MonsterMask

MonsterMask Jr Member

I can ask about file for you and the price if you want . Just pm with more details pls.

4. TurboCharizard

I'm cool without running through a middleman, do they have a portfolio online somewhere?

5. MonsterMask

MonsterMask Jr Member

No they do not have. This person is working only for me with 3d files, basically making one by one model . I am not trying to be a middleman . Unfortunately I can not help giving you details of this person.

6. TurboCharizard

Weird.

7. gerard2567

gerard2567 Member

Is there any reason you can't provide details? I might sound arrogant, but this sounds sketchy.

I doubt a guy would only labor himself to one person.

8. MonsterMask

MonsterMask Jr Member

I see no reason why I have to explain this again. You do not have to believe me, but that's not my problem. Thank you

9. PerniciousDuke

PerniciousDuke RXO 405th Regiment Officer

MonsterMask the reason people are hesitant without knowing more about the modeler who cleaned up the files is because... it is a common crime currently that people charge to print files or release files they did not make, giving no money to the modeler and not even credit to their hard work.

Until you are forthright in your collaboration I would recommend people not give their money to you. Thank you.

mblackwell1002 and Dirtdives like this.
  10. MonsterMask

MonsterMask Jr Member

I do not care what you recommend :) Do not judge other people looking at yourself mate. If you do not like something just do not take it. This person is working only for me and will be like that if you like it or not. She is making other type of modeling and this is just for me like time to time co-operation.
    I paid 650£ for this files and have documents from Her that I can do with them what I want. But I told you before - I do not need to proof you anything.
    I

11. PerniciousDuke

MonsterMask No judgements here, friend. Just trying to help you understand. But, I am now under the impression that I am not welcome here. Splendid suit btw.

Last edited: Mar 16, 2018
  12. TurboCharizard

Can we address the fact that MonsterMark probably has someone locked in the basement chained to a workstation with Fusion360?

oniwolf likes this.
  13. PerniciousDuke

7acec53e9765291ad3f2d0c367f340d8.jpg
    Kind of an of an obscure reference: Old Chinese Folk tale...
    meta-morphing crane lady that marries a human man and uses
    her own feathers to weave cloth to make money because her
    man is a disgrace, but she loves him. Awh. Domestic abuse
    can be so romantic! :rolleyes:

Last edited: Mar 16, 2018
  14. MonsterMask

MonsterMask Jr Member

Do not think like that :) I was just a little bit annoyed that someone thinks that I am doing something nasty to 3d modeler .

15. MonsterMask

MonsterMask Jr Member

Ha ha in my basement I have only 3d printers :p
    I am making first steps in Fusion360 - making upgrades for paintball guns (stock modification ) and weapons from Halo etc.
    She is making for me only costumes because I do not have enough time for blender and Fusion360 at the same time. To the end of this year I will start my steps in Blender to make few costumes and keeps cost low.
    Here you have few parts for my Tippmann TCR . ENDCAP TCR.jpg IMG_20171209_170549.jpg IMG_20180121_173749.jpg