Halo 3 Master Chief Helmet EVA Stuck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jacob12on13

Hey guys I've been around the internet for a few days trying to find links for the best EVA foam and size for the Master Chief helmet Im about to make. I already have the template I just need foam. I don't have stores near me to buy it,so I'll I have to ship it by plane. Any good links or sites to get it? Help would be appreciated! -Jake

where abouts do you live ? try a find hardware store or somthing they usually stock eva yoga/floor mats

Maybe you can order online at Walmart.com and have them shipped to your local store?

Harbour freight often has great deals on EVA if you live in the US. Walmart now has the Pick-up boxes so you could see about shipping to there.

"I don't know what is weirder - that you're fighting a stuffed animal, or that you seem to be losing." - Suzie

ecb29503dab137614597affe875003d9.jpg

"I don't know what is weirder - that you're fighting a stuffed animal, or that you seem to be losing." - Suzie

Attachments

• ecb29503dab137614597affe875003d9.jpg
    ecb29503dab137614597affe875003d9.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 196
That looks like the right stuff.

My pleasure. Not sure if you have done a lot of research yet but I have just finished (well, I'll be done today) a Halo 3, Mark VI foam build. I'm happy to help out however I can.

Nice! I went to Skagway and Kluane National Park when I was in grade 9 (many, many years ago) it's so beautiful up there.

I personally use those Lowe's mats, and in my opinion, they are one of the better quality options. The top surface is much smoother and has less air pockets in it than other brands. Plus, the weave texture on the back side is much better than the stamped metal looking texture most other options have. Price wise, they are pretty much competitive, and definitely worth using.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back