halo 3 plasma rifle tag game

Status
Not open for further replies.

spartan114

Jr Member
anyone have or seen up clse the halo 3 plasma rifle tag game?

your thoughts on this...i saw one at my local game store today and was gonna buy it but i thought id see if anyone could comment on it first?

any help would be appreciated!

how i missed that i'll never know....i thought it was a pretty new realease so when i didnt find it on the first page i asumed there wasnt a thread about it sorry guys

ahahah perfect!!!!! i was lookign for the perfect thred 2 post this!!!!!!

http://www.toynk.com/product/JAS-H3PR-C/HA...LE_REPLICA.html

type that into adress bar

HALO 3 COVENANT PLASMA RIFLE 1/1 SCALE REPLICA

IN STOCK NOW AND READY TO SHIP

For every Halo fan that has fantasized about being part of the action, Jasman Toys introduces its line of Halo 3 Covenant Weapons with Laser Pursuit technology!
Bring all the action of the popular video game to life with these full-size replica weapons that perform just like the ones in the game: vibration, sounds, lights and recoil, all packaged into heavy metal and plastic bodies. These realistic weapons even offer the most intricate features; when the Plasma Rifle Overheats, the heat exchange flanges pop open!
An infrared beam and target register hits on an LCD counter, allowing you to recreate the game with friends; capture the flag, team battle, free-for-all the possibilities are endless!
Product measures 24" x 15" by 3"

pretty expensive tho its liek 112$for the rifle like 89$ for plasma pistol and i hope i get on also when you get 2 the site theres a seach bar type in halo then it has more weapon theres and energy sword 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back