Halo 3 Rated M*Post contains Brute Wang*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Warmonger said:
This is most likely one of the oddest posts i have seen in my time here

You got that one right...

I was trying to subtly tell you guys to leave the topic alone but....you don't get it.

IT'S NOT FOR REAL. IT'S A GRAPHICS GLITCH!

:lindsey:

Last edited by a moderator:
darkesword2020 said:
Warmonger said:
This is most likely one of the oddest posts i have seen in my time here

You got that one right...

I was trying to subtly tell you guys to leave the topic alone but....you don't get it.

IT'S NOT FOR REAL. IT'S A GRAPHICS GLITCH!

:lindsey:

No duh, you think Bungie would put a "Thingy" in the game on aliens, when they know there will be 10 Year Old Kids playing this game (even though they aren't supposed to)?

At the risk of sparking more debate I foolishly made an attempt to spell this out for those of you who can't see blatant 'absense of wang' in this pic. I'm tired of the speculation and snickering... so I did a little legwork (pun)

BruteWangExplained.jpg

If you compare this image with the below image of a H3 Brute, it's pretty easy to understand how a blurry photo with directional lighting could look suggestive. So what we have here is a wierd direction of lighting (assumedly from the rocket) casting on the edge of the brutes thigh and 'knee'. We all know that nothing of this sort would make it into the game model, even as a joke... Bungie wouldn't risk their franchise on a crude easter egg... never have, never will.

Brute.jpg

(Bad placement of costume elements+wierd lighting+blurry pic = suggestive misunderstanding)

So can we call this mystery solved?

Please?

Yea I agree with sean.

When I saw this topic..I hadn't even heard of this...

So I was like this : :shock:

Now...if you watch the video>>>Master Chief shoots the rocket and you just manage to catch that...?

So I reccomend we lock this topic..

It's already suggestive enough.... :roll:

:agree: :agree: :agree:

BRUTES HAVE NO WANGS!! THEY ARE LIKE THE DISNEY ANIMALS FROM LION KING

i dont care about wangs and all that from what color the ridicule was after taking a rocket blast those bastards are gonna be a tough mofo to take down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back