Halo 3/reach fileshare, and custom map downloading

Status
Not open for further replies.

lizander

Back when Halo 3 was more commonly played, I used to love playing the custom maps, and messing around in forge. I filled pretty much my entire HDD with custom maps, and played each and everyone of them.

Then a terrible thing happened, my 360 got the RROD. Feeling discouraged and betrayed, I packed the thing away for a year or so, then decided to try to fix the thing. Long story short, I only just recently got the new slim.

So, I want to go back and play the custom maps I missed, but am having difficulties downloading them. When I am looking at the bungie website, I can see the maps, but I cannot seem to find the download button anywhere.

Even for halo reach I can't seem to download custom maps: http://halo.bungie.net/stats/Reach/FileSearch.aspx?fc=4&date=7

Does anyone know where/how I can get the old custom maps?

Do you have Halo 3: ODST? There should be a second disc called "Multiplayer". It contains ALL HALO 3 MAPS!! Heroic, Legendary and Mythic map packs and of course the very original maps too (like Guardian, Sandtrap, Last Resort, Valhalla!!).

I dont know about Reach however. :(

Hopefully this tip helps.

Do you have Halo 3: ODST? There should be a second disc called "Multiplayer". It contains ALL HALO 3 MAPS!! Heroic, Legendary and Mythic map packs and of course the very original maps too (like Guardian, Sandtrap, Last Resort, Valhalla!!).

I dont know about Reach however. :(

Hopefully this tip helps.

not the actually in game maps like dlc but custom maps that are typically on file share, I don't really know what you can do to fix this, I would try looking up each individual map that's in your file share and downloading from the main archive, not your specific file share. I went through this a few years back and had to do that and it worked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back