Halo 3: Shipmaster (Half Jaw) Build W.I.P!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LockedProps

Member DIN
S445
Hello all!

There's an Elite sized hole in my heart, so today marks day one of filling it!

I plan to complete The Shipmaster (his name is Rtas Vadum so lets go with that from now on) by February 2018 just in time for RTX Sydney.

Thanks for looking, I'll be updating this thread regularly over the next 3 months!

View media item 2838

Dude, sorry about the hole in your heart...........Lets hope you get it filled by Feb.......otherwise it's going to be a bit more painful. Happy Early Valentine's Day.....

Rtas is one of my favorite Covenant characters. Love his scene with the Arbiter in the Dropship in Halo 2.

Build looks nice and clean so far. Will be keeping an eye on your progress, and good luck!

I cut off Rtas' left mandables (poor guy). Still working out details and positioning of the face, but so far so good.

orca_share_media1510899689253.JPG

I hardly have the perseverance to create a set of spartan armor, i cannot imagine what it takes to make a fully fledged rtas cosplay, I hope that heart of yours gets filled.... but i mean your heart must be pretty big... your looking at a 7ft tall hole in your heart.

I hardly have the perseverance to create a set of spartan armor, i cannot imagine what it takes to make a fully fledged rtas cosplay, I hope that heart of yours gets filled.... but i mean your heart must be pretty big... your looking at a 7ft tall hole in your heart.
Now take your image of a 7 foot tall heart and imagine how tall he must be

Anyway HeadLocks nice work so far, hoping to see more soon

Oh man, this is turning out great! Do you plan on making the legs bend backwards like they do or you going to keep it simple?

Oh man, this is turning out great! Do you plan on making the legs bend backwards like they do or you going to keep it simple?

Yep I'll be trying to sell the effect of digitigrade legs as best I can. Hopefully I'll make a start on those in the next couple of weeks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back