Halo 3 undersuit


New Member
Hey peeps,
Wondering if anyone knows where i can purchase a halo 3 undersuit section piece? The armor that goes underneath the real armor, is usually rubber. And possibly if anyone knows if available, that top part of the mark 6 chest that has the black indentations, etc up towards the top of the neck?