Props Halo 3 weapon blueprints

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello

I am going to attempt to develop blueprints for all of the major Halo 3 weapons. I have complied a list of weapons, but since I am not that familiar with the game I want to make sure that I have captured them all.

Please take a look at the list below and let me know if I have missed anything. Also please vote for those that you would like to see done next. Those listed in italic have already be done or are nearly complete.

Thank you,

Alan

Assault Rifle, SMG, Battle Rifle, Magnum, Shotgun, Gatling Gun, Flame Thrower, Sniper Rifle, Spartin Laser

Plasma Rifle, Brute Spiker, Mauler, Carbine, Beam Rifle, Fuel Rod Rifle, Plasma Pistol, Needler, Brute Shot, Grav Hammer, Sword

Sword?
And I'd like the sniper rifle right now :p
BTW: I think someone else in the Noob section would like Scorpion blueprints ;)

EDIT : It's DUBDUBS

LastSpartan said:
Sword?
And I'd like the sniper rifle right now :p
BTW: I think someone else in the Noob section would like Scorpion blueprints ;)

EDIT : It's DUBDUBS

It will be quite a while before I start any vehicles. At the moment I am only thinking of blueprinting the Halo 3 Hornet and Pelican. I am not much of a tank person, but I have learned never to say never.

Thanks guys for the feedback I’ll be adding those items to the list.

Alan

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh oh oh! Covenant Beam rifle please Alan! I have need of your awesome blueprint skills!
Particle_Beam_Rifles_Halo_3.jpg

I want to make that 1:1 scale
[attachment=3476:whiteEVA.jpg]

NZ-TK said:
Oh oh oh! Covenant Beam rifle please Alan! I have need of your awesome blueprint skills!
Particle_Beam_Rifles_Halo_3.jpg

I want to make that 1:1 scale
[attachment=3476:whiteEVA.jpg]

Excellent my friend just sent me a collection of Beam Rifle caps. I am going to move this one to the top of the list since I have it fresh in my mind. I am collect reference material for the others.

I am getting these things all confused beam rifles, plasma rifles, fuel rod whatever!?!?!?! Let this be a warning this is what happens when you get old. You end up so YCRS.

Alan

Ok, I'll jump on live later and try to sort out some good caps, one question though, when you make your blue prints is there any way that your blue printing software can generate out line "slices" along the length say, 15 or 20 cms apart? ( I can find a picture of what I mean if thats a bit of a vague description) It would make modelling the thing a very quick task. I could take the outline rings to convert to splines, allowing me to extrude the basic shape quite quickly.

Yes, Beam Rifle! There's no pep for it yet (or a good model), and I really want to make this gun. One of your blueprints would be extremely helpful.

NZ-TK said:
Ok, I'll jump on live later and try to sort out some good caps, one question though, when you make your blue prints is there any way that your blue printing software can generate out line "slices" along the length say, 15 or 20 cms apart? ( I can find a picture of what I mean if thats a bit of a vague description) It would make modelling the thing a very quick task. I could take the outline rings to convert to splines, allowing me to extrude the basic shape quite quickly.

Excellent! always need reference material!!

As for section cuts (slices), I am really drawing the old fashioned way, just using a CAD program. But I can generate section cuts again the old fashioned way, Don't know that I have the time to do on every 15 to 20 cms apart but I can pick the major points of interest and create section cuts for those. I'll see what I can do for the beam rifle.

Now when I finally get up to speed on Rhino it will let you take section cuts and it will also do flat patterns.

Beam rilfe is the next subject, stay tuned.

Alan

But I can generate section cuts again the old fashioned way, Don't know that I have the time to do on every 15 to 20 cms apart but I can pick the major points of interest and create section cuts for those. I'll see what I can do for the beam rifle.

Dont worry about every 15cms, that was just if it was easy but, doing mabey 4 or five slice sections along the length of the barrel would be awesome, just the outline is all I need, no internal stuff.

Nugget said:
I wouldn't mind seeing a flame thrower. Nobody really cares about the good ol' flamer. :(

Not to worry, I recieved some Flame thrower pics to use when I get to that one.

NZ-TK said:
Dont worry about every 15cms, that was just if it was easy but, doing mabey 4 or five slice sections along the length of the barrel would be awesome, just the outline is all I need, no internal stuff.

Will do, that I can handle.

Alan

Cant wait to see how you go wizard, cheers mate

also, moved this out of the noob area for you too.

Hey wizardofflight, where can I find the dimentions for the weapons? The blueprints are perfect but I'm not quite sure on the scale? Thanks for the help. Or anybody else that can help me :) Great job though man, keep up the awesome work!

NZ-TK said:
Cant wait to see how you go wizard, cheers mate

also, moved this out of the noob area for you too.

Thank you! The Beam Rifle is under way, I have a commision to finish first, so hopefully late this week.

Zerowind117 said:
Hey wizardofflight, where can I find the dimentions for the weapons? The blueprints are perfect but I'm not quite sure on the scale? Thanks for the help. Or anybody else that can help me :) Great job though man, keep up the awesome work!

I will be posting all of the blueprints with dimension and full size PDFs. I am still working out the kinks and tweeking the drawings. Stay tuned.

Alan

where can I find the dimentions for the weapons?
Sorry for the Hijack, there are dimensions for the halo weapons on the halo wikia here, just search for the weapon you're after

I could try to get a outline of any wepon you want, it would be badly drawn but at least its something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back