Halo:3

Status
Not open for further replies.

candinater

i need a site with the pep file for the halo3 odst magnums tht will print off with the number tabs... and aslo i wanna know how to get the armor progression thing in my sig. i am curentl resining my halo2 odst helmet and will post pics up l8ter.. ima go work on my eod chest piece

Hey and welcome to the forums. I understand that you need a file for the new m6c pistol but if you use the handy search tool at the top right corner, I'm sure you'll find one. There is a file that is already out. It is low def but its the only one thats out currently. And if you are having trouble getting the numbers on the file, then all you need to do is press the little button at the top of the pepakura viewer with a sheet of paper on it with (123) written on it. Sry if i couldnt be more descriptive the good luck searching. And if I am not much help for the number thing then check the stickies. Im sure there are some explaining it.

Harris007 said:
Hey and welcome to the forums. I understand that you need a file for the new m6c pistol but if you use the handy search tool at the top right corner, I'm sure you'll find one. There is a file that is already out. It is low def but its the only one thats out currently. And if you are having trouble getting the numbers on the file, then all you need to do is press the little button at the top of the pepakura viewer with a sheet of paper on it with (123) written on it. Sry if i couldnt be more descriptive the good luck searching. And if I am not much help for the number thing then check the stickies. Im sure there are some explaining it.

thanks. i just dnt wanna write all the numbers down on the tabs lol.. takes way to long.. ill have pics up hopefully today of my helm and chest

Last edited by a moderator:
here is my halo2 odst pep helmet... i still need to resin it i migh do tht today

i am also curently putting my eod chest piece together

m_239d98ad02024604a63305af5ed424c4.jpg

m_b7456e9d964b4568bdf9508748391053.jpg

box o crayons said:
go to settings>turn edge id on, or press the 123 button like harris said and didnt fettt man make the silencer pistol

i turned edge id on then tried to print. it printed it without them aggain.. and i cant find the silncer pistol pep file

my eod chest piece just got done with pep... took about 15 hours to do not includin the 2 hours getting my hands un superglued... tht was real fun

eod.jpg

Do you have more pics? looks interesting!

also, dude I think your Sig is too long. Maybe make it a litle smaller or otherwise:

:angry <--- mods

Also, you might want to try to avoid triple posting, especially the second post you made as it was kind of a premature bump.. not trying to step on any toes or anything. Your stuff does look good though! I have yet to build the EOD chest, hoping it doesn't take me 15 hours :unsure. Can't wait to see what else you build!

no i dnt have any more pics at the moment those were takin with my phone since i currently do not have a camera... but thanks those are the first builds i have made.. and thnks about the sig and triple posting stuff. i will most definitely have more pics up today after i resin the pieces. i need to go to autozone and buy fiberglass cloth... and yea the eod chest piece was lil tricky but totally worth it. well im going to start on the eod or shoulders and the mkvi hd chest piece so that i have something to put my eod piece on.. i will probably need help on how to connect the two together

Chip475 said:
Do you have more pics? looks interesting!

also, dude I think your Sig is too long. Maybe make it a litle smaller or otherwise:

:angry <--- mods

You realise that yours is actually taller, right?

? whats taller? and thanks for the comment on eod.. it was a pain.. my friend made the recon perm its very nice. he also made the smooth recon pep file.. and what about tht magnum?

different views.... going 2 resin and fiberglass today for sure

m_51ed5b3bc1fc488d80816f265b3f4424.jpg

m_4ce29ae6615b4fe88b97999ce7f75ce9.jpg

one side shot of the fresh coat one resin... one layer still

m_a3b425e6e8e84721ae1cdc4d0f475953.jpg

That chest piece is bad-ass I wanted to make the hybusa one but my dad is freaking out about the mess in the garage. Gotta wait till I get my own place next year.

Sgt Whoopass said:
That chest piece is bad-ass I wanted to make the hybusa one but my dad is freaking out about the mess in the garage. Gotta wait till I get my own place next year.

damn man thats a real bummer... i am movin out next year... but i live with my gpa now so yup i can do w.e i want

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back