Halo 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nova Chief

I'm sure yall heard about the HALO 3 Legendary edition game right. Well do you think its worth dishing out $100 for the game. I mean if its worth it cause of the helmet, is it like a motorcycle helmet or is the helmet easy to break?

Last edited by a moderator:
the helmet it too small. but you also get all the other stuff with the game like all the cinimatics from halo 1 and 2 in hd and an RvB thing. and i think another making of type video and i ordered mine a week ago only put 40 down on it tho for right now.

you have to keep in mind than xbox 360 games are 60 dollars now and not 50 like xbox games when they came out, so its only 40 dollars more for a helm and extras.

The bigger question about the Legendary edition is how much is it going to wreak havok on the armor community to have thousands of those 1/2 size helmets out there....with new detailing and texture...

Theres a mold making material out there, by Pink House Studios that allows you to make a mold of something small, and enlarge it to like 2x the original size...only a matter of time until somebody does that.

Wonder why they made that helmet 'cat sized' anyway? Seems like an odd proportion to offer for any collectable. If it ain't life size, it's like some kind of toy or something...

Yeah, I'm getting the Legendary edition, but I have to say that there isn't a single other game in the world that I would dish out about $100 for. Bungie has us on this one....Pay up to show your devotion... :drool:

its not really cat sized and can fit around game cases becuase they go inside so it has to be kinda big, i mean the nintendo Wii can fit in it. So its not as small as you think it is.

Um, KP at Bungie referred to it as 'cat sized'... I'm not arguing, thats not the point, it's not large enough for a person over the age of...maybe 1 year to wear it. Game cases are 5 1/4" x 7 1/2" x 1/2 " But if you need to know, the actual dimesions are:

Helmet + Base Dimensions (approximate):
Height: 10"
Width: 8.5"
Depth: 11.5"

See Halo heads Kitty 117 strip:

http://bp2.blogger.com/_58-RXtdv2vc/Ra6Fzl...1600-h/HH40.png

Or pics from Bungies Forum:

saveacat.jpg

Umm you do know the "Cat-sized" thing was just for a reference to the size right? Before everyone thought it was going to be a full size wearable helmet. And to answer your question there's gonna be a few thousand people that are going to do that if they have a cat. Whats better than having a cute picture of a cat.....a cute picture of a cat wearing an MC helmet that's what.

it is worth it cuz for all the extras like RvB and all that making of's. (Or if ur a halo spaz like me) :mrgreen:

Sean Bradley said:
Um, KP at Bungie referred to it as 'cat sized'... I'm not arguing, thats not the point, it's not large enough for a person over the age of...maybe 1 year to wear it. Game cases are 5 1/4" x 7 1/2" x 1/2 " But if you need to know, the actual dimesions are:

Helmet + Base Dimensions (approximate):
Height: 10"
Width: 8.5"
Depth: 11.5"

See Halo heads Kitty 117 strip:

http://bp2.blogger.com/_58-RXtdv2vc/Ra6Fzl...1600-h/HH40.png

Or pics from Bungies Forum:

saveacat.jpg

Umm you do know the "Cat-sized" thing was just for a reference to the size right? Before everyone thought it was going to be a full size wearable helmet. And to answer your question there's gonna be a few thousand people that are going to do that if they have a cat. Whats better than having a cute picture of a cat.....a cute picture of a cat wearing an MC helmet that's what.

:hyper: HAHAHAHA! that's priceless. Yeah I already reserved my copy of the legendary edition. And even if it isn't big enough to wear it'd still make a good model to make one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back