Halo 4/5 master chief armor high poly 3d printeble for you!

Discussion in 'Halo 3D Modeling' started by CarterBuilder12, May 21, 2016.

1. CarterBuilder12

CarterBuilder12

Hello 405th members!

I love this forum and to show my love to you guys i have made the Halo 4/5 Master Chief mjolnir armor into a highly detailed and 3d printeble armor set and will share it with you guys :D
    It is finally done and I hope you guys like it as much as me :)

Here are some pics on the whole armor:
    me with armor master chief.png me with armor master chief 3.png me with armor master chief 2.png me with armor master chief 4.png
    Warning! I highly recommed that you scale the parts to fit you! And you have to cut the files to fit your printer!
    Link: Halo 4&5 Master Chief complete armor.rar

Shin v2
    Halo 4 master chief shin 0.png
    Warning! I highly recommed that you scale the parts to fit you! And you have to cut the files to fit your printer!
    Link: shin v2.stl

Torso v2
    chest.png chest 2.png
    Link: Torso v2.zip

Butt plate v2
    1.png
    Link: butt.stl

Backpack v2
    2.png
    Link: backpack.stl

Under chest part v2
    3.png
    Link: FUCP.stl

Upper and lower back v2
    lower and upper back.png
    Link for upper: Upper back.stl
    Link for lower: Lower back.stl

Forearm v2
    4.png
    Link: Forearm.stl

Helmet v2
    The visor, vents and neck cover is seperate from the helmet :) vents on the backside so you can place fans.
    Halo 4 master chief helmet 1.png Halo 4 master chief helmet 2.png Halo 4 master chief helmet 6.png
    Link: H5 master chief helmet.zip
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here are the complete torso:
    master chief complete chest.stl

I also made a stl file with the whole armor, but be warned! this is a huge file at 503 MB and it is heavy on the pc unless you got a beast pc:
    master chief complete armor.stl

Enjoy and please share if some of you guys print this, I wanna see how it turns out for you guys :)

me with armor master chief.png

me with armor master chief 3.png

me with armor master chief 2.png

me with armor master chief 4.png

Halo 4 master chief shin 0.png

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2017
  2. SavedbyGraceG12

SavedbyGraceG12 Well-Known Member

Incredible work my friend! Will take advantage of the visor for sure. Noticed something though, no finger/knuckle plates. Or is that the last thing to work on?

3. CarterBuilder12

CarterBuilder12

Thank you! yeah, thats one of the things that I haven't come around to yet.

4. peterthethinker

peterthethinker

I may try it soon! .. i wanna upgrade my 3d printed h4 chief with new thighs. For k kon in oct..

5. Jurassic

Jurassic

Ho-mama! When I get done Linda and Kelly I am 100% using these as a print for my third friend! Thank you so much for making and sharing the amazing files!

6. peterthethinker

peterthethinker

thats a good point ! Linda and Kelly use parts of them too.... Sweet!

7. CarterBuilder12

CarterBuilder12

okey, so the first print something vent wrong. I'm trying to figur it out, but i would be glad for some help if you guys have any idea what caused it.
    13271629_10209483318190092_1634169682_o.jpg

8. peterthethinker

peterthethinker

looks like a extruder liner .

What kinda machine are you running. PLA ABS? Infill?

9. CarterBuilder12

CarterBuilder12

We are using ultimaker 2+, here we was printing with PLA with 15% infill.

10. SavedbyGraceG12

Would you still have the original obj. files before you subdivided them for 3d printing?

11. CarterBuilder12

CarterBuilder12

i do not, sorry.

12. SavedbyGraceG12

its cool. thanks

13. CarterBuilder12

CarterBuilder12

So here is a little update on the printing side. we are not totaly sure what caused the failed first print, but did some small changes in the print setting and cleaned the nozzle to make sure it didn't repeat it on the next try. And this time it came out very good :)
    13262624_10209489657268565_716004846_o.jpg 13271424_10209489657348567_1852799295_o.jpg

YAS PROPS likes this.
  14. EthanMatrix

EthanMatrix New Member

Makes me wish I had access to 3D printing capabilities.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

YAS PROPS likes this.
  15. CarterBuilder12

CarterBuilder12

16. YAS PROPS

YAS PROPS

Wow, awesome man, I just love those parts. Are you going to continue uploading more pieces? :eek

17. CarterBuilder12

CarterBuilder12

As soon as parts are done they will be rolled out. so yes, more parts will come to the whole suit is complete ;)

YAS PROPS likes this.
  18. CarterBuilder12

CarterBuilder12

19. YAS PROPS

YAS PROPS

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!

20. projectshadow

projectshadow New Member

We're not worthy!

YAS PROPS likes this.
  21. CarterBuilder12

CarterBuilder12

22. Chernobyl

Chernobyl

These are outstandingly well-done pieces. I'm very impressed by the work that's gone into the files.

Do you have plans for any other projects down the line?

YAS PROPS likes this.
  23. YAS PROPS

YAS PROPS

Awesome. :eek Is the armor scaled for a predetermined height?

24. CarterBuilder12

CarterBuilder12

thanks :) hopefully i will have the rest of the armor done by today. I am also working on the iron man mk 46 helmet at the moment. Also as a on/off project, because of little time, but the noble armor is in the works to get 3d printeble.
    noble.png

25. CarterBuilder12

CarterBuilder12

Yes and no :p it's mainly scaled for me (I'm 6.14 feet or 187 cm), so you probably have to scale it to your self. I recomend to use meshmixer for that ;)

YAS PROPS likes this.